Contribute
Register

(Successful!!) Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X / I7-10700K / RX580 / Catalina 10.15.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right then. I'll do my homework and come back if I can't install successfully. :)

Thanks again.

Hello,
I wasn't sure to start a new thread due to that I have the same hardware and haven't been able to run hackintosh. I tried Clover r5129 two weeks ago and try different variations, forums and guides. But no luck.
Last week I started using OpenCore following Dortania's guide (I gotta say that guide is extremely thorough) but still no luck. Now i've come to accept that I will need a little bit more of help.

INFO:
Hardware info (just in case):
MoBo: Gigabyte Gaming X Z490 (I update the UEFI firmware to version F6d)
CPU: Intel Core i5 10600K (like tonymacx :p)
GPU: No dGPU, just UHD 630

OpenCore 0.6.6 - DEBUG
- DRIVERS:
AudioDxe.efi
HfsPlus.efi
OpenRuntime.efi
Ps2KeyboardDxe.efi (yes, I'm using a PS2 keyboard, would it make a difference?)
-KEXTS:
AppleALC.kext
IntelMausi.kext (my NIC is Intel I219-V)
Lilu.kext
NVMeFix.kext (SSD Kingston A2000)
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext
-SSDTs:
SSDT-AWAC.aml
SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.aml
SSDT-PLUG-DRTNIA.aml
-PLIST:
(I've been trying to fully comprehend what the devirtualiseMMIO makes, because is the common error I got on clover and OC)
Link to config.plist

link to EFI folder.
And finally my last log and the memmap.txt

The thing is that, suddenly, the screen goes to black and doesn't continue booting anymore, after some time it shuts down and for some reason, if I unplug-plug the USB it starts in a black screen again.
Please somebody tell me what is going wrong?

(I have my last Clover backup if needed)
Big thanks to the community.

Attachments

• config.plist
    25.8 KB · Views: 86
  • EFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 116
  • opencore-2021-02-08-030847.txt
    256 KB · Views: 82
  • memmap.txt
    64.6 KB · Views: 93
Hey, Roko3883, I'm still struggling on my build in the past two days. My last build was Z390 based. It went very smoothly. This time, I'm stuck on my own build.

Yeah, Thanks to the community. Hopefully someone will put us to the right direction. :clap:

Attachments

• IMG_3335.jpg
    IMG_3335.jpg
    953.3 KB · Views: 55
Thanks for the quick reply. I refreshed the Bios to the last ver,F6b and send CFG-Lock to "enable". I had progress. It loads bunch of stuff and then goes to black screen. no more activities. What should I do next? :banghead:

Here are the log file and efi file on my usb drive. I know the system was restarted and then goes into blackscreen. NO POST.

Please take a look.

Attachments

• opencore-2021-02-09-213133.txt
    256 KB · Views: 65
  • EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 66
Here are the log file and efi file on my usb drive. I know the system was restarted and then goes into blackscreen. NO POST.

Please take a look.

Hey cabuffalo, we're stuck at the exact same point. Your log its almost identical to mine. Try the kernel fixes guide for Stuck on [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START], please tell me if you make some progress.
I haven't found any thread resolving the issue.

Hey cabuffalo, we're stuck at the exact same point. Your log its almost identical to mine. Try the kernel fixes guide for Stuck on [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START], please tell me if you make some progress.
I haven't found any thread resolving the issue.
I had Catalina installed successfully with a 580XT video card. But the ethernet doesn't work.

See my POST #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back