Contribute
Register

[Success] Z97 Deluxe El Capitan Install 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys...

Just followed this build and got everything working as per Critycal's guide, but I'm having a problem getting the audio working.
I dl'd the audio_cloverALC-110.command from toleda, but when I run the script, this is what I get

---------------------------------------------------------
Agreement
The audio_cloverALC-110 script is for personal use only. Do not distribute
the patch, any or all of the files or the resulting patched AppleHDA.kext
for any reason without permission. The audio_cloverALC-110 script is
provided as is and without any kind of warranty.

File: audio_cloverALC-110.command_v1.0r10
Release Mode
Password:
EFI partition is mounted
System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).

Configuration:
Apple Internal: disabled
Kext Signing: disabled
Filesystem Protections: disabled
Debugging Restrictions: enabled
DTrace Restrictions: enabled
NVRAM Protections: enabled

This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.

OK to patch

No audio codec detected
To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not able to get to the "y enter 4X" part... Do I have the wrong script?
Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

use this script "audio_cloverALC-120.command.zip" make sure EFI mounted correctly and SIP disabled

Ok, Managed to disable SIP, but still can't run script?
This is what I get...

------------------------------------------------
Agreement
The audio_cloverALC-120 script is for personal use only. Do not distribute
the patch, any or all of the files or the resulting patched AppleHDA.kext
for any reason without permission. The audio_cloverALC-120 script is
provided as is and without any kind of warranty.

File: audio_cloverALC-120.command_v1.0a0
Release Mode
Password:
EFI partition is mounted
System Integrity Protection status: disabled.

OK to patch

No audio codec detected
To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
Deleting expired sessions...none found.

[Process completed]
-------------------------------------------------------
"No audio codec detected??"
Hmm... Anyone have any suggestions??
Thanks...

Hello Guys, it has been 6 months and haven't got any problem with my configuration. Now, I wanted to address some questions as we all have more or less same configuration: I work with professional video and since working in Davinci Resolve with 4k red camera RAW footage i found a bit of problem with the GPU, obviously I am using a GTX 760 which is 4gb memory and what Blackmagik recommends is a minimum of 8gb GPU... So, researching I found new pascal tech for gpu engine doesn't have drivers for our hackintosh world yet.. So, my question is if the Gigabyte GeForce GTX Titan X (maxwell technology) will work with my system?? Anyone could advise before I purchase it?

Thanks all!!

Not sure if anyone would still have the same set up. But i ran into an issue. I had an USB 2.0 hub plugged into the daughter card off the mobo for keyboard and other low speed devices. I accidentally plugged in a 12V power supply into the hub. Everything still seems to work, but the next day, the hub is dead of course. Now all of my usb 2.0 and 3.0 ports wouldn't recognize any usb 2.0 devices. I thought maybe I fried the usb 2.0 circuit only somehow since iI can still get usb 3.0 to work. So I purchased an Inateck USB card that was known to work OOB https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FPIMJEW/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

It was recognized i think, since i see a new listing for USB 3.0 in system report. But nothing i plug in wether 2.0 or 3.0 would work. The original ports of course still won't recognize any usb 2.0 devices. In system report, i still see 2.0 hubs before and after the usb expansion card was added. Is this a software or hardware problem?

If i get a new mobo, can I just do a swap without having to reinstall everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back