Contribute
Register

[Success] Z97 Deluxe El Capitan Install 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for helping on my guide

you may want to try selecting your usb boot drive as first drive to boot from in the bios, or you may have to redo your unibeast usb boot drive, i had the same issue till it booted

onboard wifi and bluetooth not being use as I'm using a pic-e card with and iMac wireless ac/bluetooth

i been working on nvme install but can't get it to boot, actually it booted once after cloning and keeping both the original drive and the newly clone nvme drive, speeds were amazingly fast copying 15gb in 3 seconds, might do a new guide on this install

Thanks, everything was written in details, and very nice to new installers. I love it, and I am trying my OS X EL on intel-based PC. Hope mine be successful!

i been working on nvme install but can't get it to boot, actually it booted once after cloning and keeping both the original drive and the newly clone nvme drive, speeds were amazingly fast copying 15gb in 3 seconds, might do a new guide on this install
Hi companion, thank you very very much for your job, is a excellent guide, i have a problem, when I enter the clover , I can select the operating system with the mouse , but not with the keyboard , and I have one more question , I have not been able to operate bluetooth and wifi integrated plate , you help me ? many thanks companion

Just ran down your description on a skylake rig hoping it would work. Unfortunately, no love. My monitor is stuck a low resolution, if I boot with nvda_drv=1 I get stuck on a loginscreen without a dialogue box. If I punch in my password, I get to the homescreen but no mouse, keyboard, etc and all menus are greyed out. Any suggestions?

Hi Guys...

Just followed this build and got everything working as per Critycal's guide, but I'm having a problem getting the audio working.
I dl'd the audio_cloverALC-110.command from toleda, but when I run the script, this is what I get

---------------------------------------------------------
Agreement
The audio_cloverALC-110 script is for personal use only. Do not distribute
the patch, any or all of the files or the resulting patched AppleHDA.kext
for any reason without permission. The audio_cloverALC-110 script is
provided as is and without any kind of warranty.

File: audio_cloverALC-110.command_v1.0r10
Release Mode
Password:
EFI partition is mounted
System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).

Configuration:
Apple Internal: disabled
Kext Signing: disabled
Filesystem Protections: disabled
Debugging Restrictions: enabled
DTrace Restrictions: enabled
NVRAM Protections: enabled

This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.

OK to patch

No audio codec detected
To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not able to get to the "y enter 4X" part... Do I have the wrong script?
Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Could it have something to do with the fact that Terminal states that SIP is enabled? csr-active-config in config.plist is currently set to 0X3 which means Partially Disabled (Loads unsigned kexts,) yet Terminal says it's enabled.
I read if I switch the car-active-config to 0X67 in config.plist it will disable SIP, but I'm afraid to start getting KP's.

Read here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-cant-disable-sip-el-capitan.176151/

Help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back