Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Z490 Aorus Master I9 10900KF

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use Opencore Configurator, that NVRAM value is found under your NVRAM section and the second device listed in the boot-args section. Change the alcid to 28 and see if the sound works.
:) Nice - Audio working and the rest of the system also. Fast and stable. Any ideas about the strange message on boot? Failed to pass data field .... <generateyour>, context <rom>

No idea, other than you've not filled in your ROM fields? You could use your Ethernet card's MAC address values as the ROM field.

cool for the sound, I have the same problem with the boot, I did not find the solution but it seems to me that it appeared after the update of OPENCORE in version 0.6.6

cool for the sound, I have the same problem with the boot, I did not find the solution but it seems to me that it appeared after the update of OPENCORE in version 0.6.6
The ROM setting in the updated EFI folder you provided is not 12 HEX digits. Use the MAC address from your ethernet port and strip the colons. That worked for me. No error.

This config has been a lifesaver.... My new Gigabyte Z490 Aorus master Hackintosh is working well and handoff is going ... could not be happier. Am having issues with SOUND OUT however. The rear plugs MAY think they are digital and the earphone (front jack) just does not deliver any audio. I can get audio via AIRPLAY but not through a physical port (oh HDMI works but my wife will kill me). Audio Out pointers?
Hi, I have the same board and processor as yours, but am trying to install with the onboard graphics, but all I get is the circle with the bar across. You say this config has been a life saver, but I am getting nowhere I am about to give up! Can anyone help an old lady with this?

The ROM setting in the updated EFI folder you provided is not 12 HEX digits. Use the MAC address from your ethernet port and strip the colons. That worked for me. No error.
Thanks! it's good now

Hi, I have the same board and processor as yours, but am trying to install with the onboard graphics, but all I get is the circle with the bar across. You say this config has been a life saver, but I am getting nowhere I am about to give up! Can anyone help an old lady with this?
Hi, the EFI folder here is for my 10900KF processor,
the "F" is that the processor does not manage the graphics, if you have a 10900K or 10900 it will not work, you have to modify the EFI folder.

Not sure if it's related but since using the updated EFI folder with ROM update, I have been a little challenged with AIRDROP. The serial etc seem OK and it used to work. Not sure if it's EFI related or me messing up a setting.
Me messing up. The add-in card for WIFI was disabled. Now working a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back