Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Z170X-UD5 TH, i7-6700K, AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100, 64GB DDR4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it works if I untick the "wake for network access". But I want to wake my Hackintosh from LAN.

I don't understand why the sleep work when I put WiFi off. (I connect with Ethernet and WiFi.)
After boot, sleep works when wifi activated. But, when I wake over the LAN, sleep no longer works anymore with WiFi activated. I put WiFi off and sleep works again . It's very strange.

I guess the issue is hardware related, not macOS related.

In your aml USB, can you tell me how map HS10 to 255 (internat).
Thanks a lot.

In your aml USB, can you tell me how map HS10 to 255 (internat).
Thanks a lot.

Not sure what are you asking but HS10 is USB 2.0 Hub.

Not sure what are you asking but HS10 is USB 2.0 Hub.

I read that internal use port must be map to 255

From where? I do not understand what you are talking about.
here I read https://github.com/khronokernel/Opencore-Vanilla-Desktop-Guide/blob/master/AMD/AMD-USB-map.md

UsbConnector types that we care about:
0: USB 2.0 Type A connector
3: USB 3.0 Type A connector
8: Type C connector - USB 2.0-only
9: Type C connector - USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 with Switch, flipping the device doesn't change ACPI port
10: Type C connector - USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 without Switch, flipping the device doesn't change ACPI port
255: Proprietary connector - For Internal USB ports like bluetooth

From where? I do not understand what you are talking about.

Yes, it is true. An internal USB port that is used to connect a bluetooth adapter, should use UsbConnector type 0xff (255) so that polling of the port does not cause the PC to wake immediately it is put to sleep.

There are various other UsbConnector types for different types of USB ports - USB3.0, USB2.0, USB-C switchable etc etc.

All the information is in the main USB guides over in Tonymacx86 - Post Installation/General Help or Laptops/Mojave Support forums.

here I read https://github.com/khronokernel/Opencore-Vanilla-Desktop-Guide/blob/master/AMD/AMD-USB-map.md

UsbConnector types that we care about:
0: USB 2.0 Type A connector
3: USB 3.0 Type A connector
8: Type C connector - USB 2.0-only
9: Type C connector - USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 with Switch, flipping the device doesn't change ACPI port
10: Type C connector - USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 without Switch, flipping the device doesn't change ACPI port
255: Proprietary connector - For Internal USB ports like bluetooth

Are you using AMD processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back