Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Z170X-UD5 TH, i7-6700K, AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100, 64GB DDR4

Status
Not open for further replies.
amadeusp81 Have you been able to get HW Monitor to display the GPU temps of the WX7100?

I have a similar build but running an H170 It's running smoothly, except I'm having issues running Unigine Heaven, I get:
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Was trying to test out the 7100 and that's when I discovered this error. other posts said it might be bad ram, but it all tested out fine.

Not sure if you have seen this before?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Awesome build there. Just out of curiosity, other than smoother GUI. Did you notice any benefits to the WX7100?
Sorry, I missed your comment. :( The only good thing I can say about this GPU is that I NEVER ever hear the fans go up. But I also don't perform all too GPU heavy stuff on my machine. Overall it’s a great card.

Last edited:
amadeusp81 Have you been able to get HW Monitor to display the GPU temps of the WX7100?

I have a similar build but running an H170 It's running smoothly, except I'm having issues running Unigine Heaven, I get:
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Was trying to test out the 7100 and that's when I discovered this error. other posts said it might be bad ram, but it all tested out fine.

Not sure if you have seen this before?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Sorry, missed your comment too!
Unfortunately I can't help you with this.

Sorry, I missed your comment. :( The only good thing I can say about this GPU is that I NEVER ever hear the fans go up. But I also don't perform all too GPU heavy stuff on my machine. Overall it’s a great card.
That's what I am finding with the RX 480 as well. I will have to do further research. Thank you for your response.

EVEN though it was late. ;)

Hi

Have you solve problem of sleep /wake ?

I do not have any week/sleep issues on Z170X-UD5 TH.
I am not sure, but I think in my case the Thunderbolt 3 audio interface (Universal Audio Apollo 8) interrupts the sleep. I never really investigated this as I always shut down the computer when I am not using it anyways.

Hi!

When I try Overclocking to 4.5 GHz, the Geekbench test stop after camera? Have you an explication?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back