Motherboard
GA-P55-UD3L rev 2.3, socket LGA 1156, 16 GB DDR3
CPU
Intel Core I7 860 @t 2.93 MgHz
Graphics
Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB GDDR5 GV-N75TOC-2GI
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed Yosemite 10.10.x sucessfully ( clean install )on my machine with Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti OC 2 GB ( Gigabyte, Model: GV-N75TOC-2GI) HDMI fully working, HDMI Audio not been tested. Yosemite is working like a charm, even my hardware works better and faster work on Yosemite, than on Windows 7.

Hardware:

Mobo: Ga P55 Ud3L rev. 2.3, socket LGA 1156
Cpu : Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.8 GHz, socket LGA 1156
Gpu : Ga Nvidia Geforce GTX 750Ti OC 2 GB GDDR5 ( Model: GV-N75TOC-2GI )

Before I installed :

1. I updated the BIOS of my motherboard ( from FH to FI)

2. I updated the BIOS of my GPU (latest on Gigabyte site on Windows)

3. I bought on eBay for 20 Euro another Video Card ( PNY Geforce 9500 GT DDR2 512 mb ) for the installation of Yosemite. I did that step, because at the moment there isn't a Mac with the latest Nvidia Graphic Cards. My motherboard has a H55 Chipset, but it doesn't support integrated processor video and don't have video on board.

Installation:

1. I prepared my USB stick on a real Mac Yosemite using UniBeast and guides on this site.

2. I removed the GTX 750 Ti OC, and plugged in the older one and used VGA connectors.

3. Installed sucessfully with flags:

-v
-x
nv_disable=1
GraphicsEnabler=No

Post installation:

1. I removed the older Graphic Card ( PNY Geforce 9500 GT DDR2 512 mb, used only for the installation ) with the newer Nvidia GTX 750 Ti OC.

2. Booted via my Yosemite USB stick using the boot flags:

-v
-nv_disable=1
-GraphicsEnabler=No
-nvda_drv=0

3. I ran MultiBeast for Yosemite and chose a prepached DSDT for my motherboard, that I found on this site too.

4. For some reasons my onboard audio doesn't get recognized (I will explain later, how I fixed it), after restart and boot from my HDD ( no more Yosemite UniBeast stick ), after installed Chimera.

5. I updated Yosemite from 10.10.x via Combo Update to 10.10.5 sucessfully, but still no audio. Again booted with the flags on step too ( disabling my GPU)

6. I realised that, I need an extra audio driver from MultiBeast.

7. I ran MultiBeast again and selected only Realtek ALC892, installed, rebooted and my audio was recognized.

8. I downloaded the Nvidia mac drivers for 10.10.5 followed the post and links on that site.

9. Installed, selected using Nvidia web drivers, rebooted, no any new added flags to the bootloader. The result was my GPU was fully recognized with fully working HDMI.

Now my hackintosh is fully working.

I installed Yosemite 10.10.x sucessfully ( clean install )on my machine with Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti OC 2 GB ( Gigabyte, Model: GV-N75TOC-2GI) HDMI fully working, HDMI Audio not been tested. Yosemite is working like a charm, even my hardware works better and faster work on Yosemite, than on Windows 7.

Hardware:

Mobo: Ga P55 Ud3L rev. 2.3, socket LGA 1156
Cpu : Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.8 GHz, socket LGA 1156
Gpu : Ga Nvidia Geforce GTX 750Ti OC 2 GB GDDR5 ( Model: GV-N75TOC-2GI )

Before I installed :

1. I updated the BIOS of my motherboard ( from FH to FI)

2. I updated the BIOS of my GPU (latest on Gigabyte site on Windows)

3. I bought on eBay for 20 Euro another Video Card ( PNY Geforce 9500 GT DDR2 512 mb ) for the installation of Yosemite. I did that step, because at the moment there isn't a Mac with the latest Nvidia Graphic Cards. My motherboard has a H55 Chipset, but it doesn't support integrated processor video and don't have video on board.

Installation:

1. I prepared my USB stick on a real Mac Yosemite using UniBeast and guides on this site.

2. I removed the GTX 750 Ti OC, and plugged in the older one and used VGA connectors.

3. Installed sucessfully with flags:

-v
-x
nv_disable=1
GraphicsEnabler=No

Post installation:

1. I removed the older Graphic Card ( PNY Geforce 9500 GT DDR2 512 mb, used only for the installation ) with the newer Nvidia GTX 750 Ti OC.

2. Booted via my Yosemite USB stick using the boot flags:

-v
-nv_disable=1
-GraphicsEnabler=No
-nvda_drv=0

3. I ran MultiBeast for Yosemite and chose a prepached DSDT for my motherboard, that I found on this site too.

4. For some reasons my onboard audio doesn't get recognized (I will explain later, how I fixed it), after restart and boot from my HDD ( no more Yosemite UniBeast stick ), after installed Chimera.

5. I updated Yosemite from 10.10.x via Combo Update to 10.10.5 sucessfully, but still no audio. Again booted with the flags on step too ( disabling my GPU)

6. I realised that, I need an extra audio driver from MultiBeast.

7. I ran MultiBeast again and selected only Realtek ALC892, installed, rebooted and my audio was recognized.

8. I downloaded the Nvidia mac drivers for 10.10.5 followed the post and links on that site.

9. Installed, selected using Nvidia web drivers, rebooted, no any new added flags to the bootloader. The result was my GPU was fully recognized with fully working HDMI.

Now my hackintosh is fully working.

Hello. Did you have any troubles with SSD/HDD selection during install? My yosemite won't detect them and i don't know why....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back