Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] YOSEMITE on ASUS Sabertooth X79 - IvyBridge 4930K - GeForce GTX980 - SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Sabertooth X79
CPU
I7-4930K
Graphics
GTX 980
Just installed - want to share experience - was a little bit tuff - someone interested ?

Hi .-)

i have the same system requirement and yosemite is running this time. But the onboard sound does no works.

In systeminformations --about this mac-- the cpu calls '' 3,4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5'' and not i7 4930K ??

Do you have any idea?

Thx

Hi .-)

i have the same system requirement and yosemite is running this time. But the onboard sound does no works.

In systeminformations --about this mac-- the cpu calls '' 3,4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5'' and not i7 4930K ??

Do you have any idea?

Thx

Hello,

I am new at this so someone with more experience may know better, but this procedure got my audio working on a similar build.

Also I believe I used "Internal Speakers" for the system sound output which sends sound to the MB "Line Out" port.

Hope that helps!

Just installed - want to share experience - was a little bit tuff - someone interested ?

Hello!

I have a similar setup (different CPU) and it was working, now hangs at Apple screen during boot.

Lots of detail in my post here.

If you have any suggestions based on your successful install, would be most grateful!

Thanks!

i got the exact same system set up as you, but unfortunately am not able to track down an error when booting, i still got to use the ignor Cache flag to succeed. would you share the settings u used in multibeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back