Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Yosemite 10.10.1 / GA-Z97MX-GAMING 5 / Intel I5-4690K / Integrated HD4600, Runs Flawless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with any idea?
I red that talked about topics that end up in black color, but in the phase of installation of MultiBeast not the beginning of unibeast.
I can think only upgrade the motherboard, with the CD that comes.
No one has encountered the situation before choosing the language (unibeast installation) the screen goes black?
It took two days without any progress and does not look good. Someone can help me?

Thanks ever so much

PARTS:
GA-Z97MX Gaming 5
Kingston Digital 120GB SSD
Intel Core i7-4790 LGA 1150
Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB Single DDR3 1866 240-Pin
Corsair CS650M ATX Modular Power Supply
TP-Link TL WDN4800 Dual Wireless N900

This is my first hackintosh build!
I need help.
View attachment 128849View attachment 128850
im getting this error as well. did you get it to work? i have the same motherboard as well..i made a post but im not getting any help

Great build and instructions! I have a similar set up but for the life of me can't get sound to work. I've gone through twice now full clean installs. "No output devices found" is what I get. any help or direction would be great, it's working flawlessly otherwise.

Thanks!

Finally it should be a problem that i have tv 4K ( PHILIPS 50PUK6809612)
A friend of mine installed everything working properly ( installation with dvi cable and monitor philips LC320W01-SL01 and second test with monitor samsung LE37R41B AND HDMI cable)

But when CPU arrived to my house and connect to TV....The result is NOT SIGNAL BALCK SCREEN

Hi everyone again
I upgraded to version Yosemite 10.10.5 and the problem remains
If they could not fix it, buying a graphics card (mine is built into the motherboard) or change the monitor

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Hey brenmcrae,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your build and how you set it all up. I'm working on a similar build (GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 / i5-4670k) and your guide has been very helpful. Thank you!

I've got mine mostly working now, I'm just trying to work out a few kinks with the audio output and USB 3 ports. :thumbup:

I still have no sound, well not out of the rear ports. It defaults to playing out of the front headphone ports. I have even unplugged them and still not sound. The weirdest is once in a while it will give me sound. I tried the Reset HDA thing, no help.

I still have no sound, well not out of the rear ports. It defaults to playing out of the front headphone ports. I have even unplugged them and still not sound. The weirdest is once in a while it will give me sound. I tried the Reset HDA thing, no help.
Did you try setting the Output sound device to Internal Speakers in the Sound System Preference pane?

But of course I have. I get no sound from anything but the Front panel headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back