Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Yosemite 10.10.0 on Lenovo m93p

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi erne.
i did no kernel patching, at all.
just a straight forward install with audio and network drivers from Multibeast.

everything works, sleep works really well.
im very happy with the m93p hack - its flawless with very little mucking about!!
I made a DSDT for it with linux but that was just OCD, it didnt seem necessary

Hi, apologies for dragging this thread up again, I have an M93p and am really stuck trying to work out what I should be doing in the BIOS. Could you please just give me a run down of exactly how yours it set? Screenshots would be fine if that’s easier to do.

I’m currently at the stage of rebooting at the Apple logo.

Many thanks

M

@MarcusBerry, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Apologies. Hopefully this has now been done correctly. Happy new year!

Almost, please update your profile (personal details) with your CPU and Graphics Card.
Ok, fully populated profile now. thanks for your patience BreBo.
could I ask what happened to Millusions? he was trying to send me some bios screenshots of his completed m93p but i couldn't work how to reply back to him.. was this a breach of the rules? if so, that was probably my fault.
thanks again.

Hi to all

I have installed El Capitan in my m93p(8gb, i5-4570T).
LAN working
wifi not working
Sound Not working both 4600 HDMI and ALC 283.

Can any one help in sound enabling. I have tried ALC889, ALC 269 , no help.

Thanks in advance.

Shantonu

Thanks for post OP.
I have a m93p 4570T, 16GB DDR3, Samsung Evo 250GB, running fine so far, sound, Ethernet and sleep all working.
Sound works on wake up
I didn't patch kernel or anything,
But your post inspired me to give this a shot - its looking rather good.
ALC283 from MultiBeast works
AppleIntele1000e from MultiBeast works but not the latest version (there are 3 there)

Can u share your EFI to me? very big thanks.

@feelinglucky, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Hey everyone.

I also have M93p tiny (i7), and recently got Mojave installed on it but I can only get video signal output in VGA, not from DisplayPort.

My one has 2x displayport outputs (motherboard and extra one) and neither seem to work when using an active HDMI converter like it should do with displayport.

I really need to make this work from displayport because i need to use this machine on a 50" 4k tv that only has HDMI, so if anyone can help how I can investigate/fix this I'd be very grateful.

I used unibeast to create my mojave install, and apart from audio and ethernet kexts I have not done anything for settings with gfx etc, so maybe there is something simple I need to do to enable the displayport(s)?

What surprises me though is I do not even see bios screens etc when I use displayport and the HDMI converter, so maybe the converter is faulty? It's brand new and is an active one so it 'should' be ok....

I don't have any screens with a normal displayport socket so I'm not sure how I can tell if the DP output on my hackintosh build is working, but it seems like that works easy for you other guys with thinkcentre tiny?

Thanks for any help!

*EDIT* sorted now thanks. I think it was down to lack of ram as it only came with 2gb in it, and I just received another 4gb stick I'd been waiting for and when I installed it, the output from the displayport into HDMI adaptor then appeared on the screen. Awesome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back