Contribute
Register

Success: X79 UD5 + 10.13 High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys can u give me the efi for the latest clover

So, about the Wi-Fi kexts... I found out that Wi-Fi works as it´s supposed to with FakePCIID.kext and with the FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext installed in S/L/E. I can´t say the same thing for Bluetooth. It doesn´t seem to work at all. I switched from iMac 14,2 to 17,1 (some users reported that BT started to work) and it still does not want to turn on. It displays "Bluetooth: Not Available"
Did anyone found out a way to make macOS recognise my BCM4352 card Bluetooth functionality?

IMG_20180122_190726.jpg IMG_20180122_190738.jpg
It works on my UP4, however I can't solve the blackscreen after boot with an ATI 7950 used this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eghsxmzig7w4l4w/High Sierra Full EFI.zip?dl=0

Hi, I used your folder, but at some point before the installation starts, the screen goes black.

Last edited:
Carmelovazzana
I have the exact MoBo , cant reach the installer with High Sierra,
The current build I have is a with a cheap Gigabyte nvidia Graphic card, 430 I think

now trying the EFI I downloaded from this thread...

lets see what happens

any success your build

Ciao Carmelo. Sono anche io italiano, ma scrivo in inglese comunque.
I also have a x79-up4 and for me it is impossible to install.
First error: Mach reboot
With a modified EFI the system pass the above error, but restarts every time.
I can't reach the installer screen. Looking for some guide

Ciao fbud
really I have to give thanks to
GuitarGuy77

I followed his efi to the letter , and it works , but , really takes patience

I think you should mount the USB EFI and use Clover Configurator to configure the plist file and it should work
try to change the graphic Card, remove the excess RAM , remove additional HDD s .... good luck

I have had very slow success but , in the end it worked, now I am at Multibeast stage , and I hope it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back