Contribute
Register

Success: X79 UD5 + 10.13 High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I used your EFI folder, and I can boot to the installer. I'm updating from Sierra to High Sierra. I need help in applying MBR patch.

Hi. Thanks for your answer. As soon I find some stable Wi-Fi / Bluetooth kexts to make my BCM4352 combo card, I will give High Sierra a try in my machine

Then, if I get somewhere with it, I will post a full post-installation on my Asus Z97-Pro (like the one I have with Sierra, available in my Profile)
Thanks please post a link here if you can would be great would love to read it!!

Firstly I got over the kernel panic issue using ur efi but I still can't boot the installer it is stuck on windowserver ran for 0 seconds high sierra

They say that the WebDriver-378.10.10.10.15.114 is stable (external source read today). Is it working on 10xx pascal nvidia graphic cards yet? Did anyone try it yet?
Thanks for a quick reply.

Last edited:
anyone with working sleep and nvidia on high sierra?

Hey can sm1 give me the efi folder that they booted the installer with not hiw they boot macos the one they used for the installer

Hi guys

I got stuck at the screen:

"Architecture couldn't be recognized! PMC_BOOT_0 = <ptr>, PMC_BOOT_42 = 0x00000012"

What can i do for now ? Please help me.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back