Contribute
Register

Success: X58A-UD7 + High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several macs I use, so this part isn't an issue. I would like to thank you for your trail-blazing on this one, I think I'm going to finally attempt upgrade my system to high sierra with a 1060 graphics card. I'll be looking for the RAID0 installation configuration as that's where I'll wind up if I'm successful. I'm especially looking forward to power management working correctly again, as my 10.10 system seems to fail to wake from sleep about every 3rd or 4th sequence (running on the venerable 5770) I have extra SSDs lying around, so I only risk a little time. These old beasts just keep running more than adequately, although of late I've started considering trying out a new build, just to see if it actually will improve performance (I've not seen anything that says it will improve by more than 50% for my tasks, the only drivers are ease of upgrades and power use) Now if Apple would only put out a reasonably priced and configured mac pro or mini for comparison. :)
good day. i need your help. i have x58 board {ga x58 usb3} with a gtx 1060 {6gb ver} and a i7 3.1 cpu. can u pleas assit with some instruction. im kinna new to the terms and where to find certain parameters. after getting sierra to work i just left it working. any help will be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back