Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS, Writing in Progress] Acer 5749 Hardware Guide + Mavericks 100%!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound: VoodooHDA 2.8.4
CPU Power Management: Multibeast: Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
And SSDT for you CPU, you can find it on google or even on these forums.
Sleep will work after installing patched AICPUPM

SSDT is really needed for i3-2350?

I have one problem - after installing Multibeast: Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement my cpu is recognized as "unknown" and my battery status shows "replace soon"... Can I fix that somehow?

The battery is probably actually low on health, it did happen to me.
Idk about the CPU though.
Did you figure out how you got graphics working? So that I can write the guide.

The battery is probably actually low on health, it did happen to me.
Idk about the CPU though.
Did you figure out how you got graphics working? So that I can write the guide.

My battery status is "Good" in Windows 8.... :banghead:e I somehow fixed "unknown" CPU thing, now it shows real name....
I think that graphics works because I patched connector table to allow VGA port to be used too...
When I remove DSDT.aml file graphics are still fine, so I think that my patched AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext is all that we need... But I have not yet tested HDMI and HDMI sound, probably it will need some more patching... :crazy:

My battery status is "Good" in Windows 8.... :banghead:e I somehow fixed "unknown" CPU thing, now it shows real name....
I think that graphics works because I patched connector table to allow VGA port to be used too...
When I remove DSDT.aml file graphics are still fine, so I think that my patched AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext is all that we need... But I have not yet tested HDMI and HDMI sound, probably it will need some more patching... :crazy:

Please upload your patched AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext, lemme test it.
Weird thing is, when I use vanilla OSX with unibeast installation, graphics doesn't work, and when I use N**esh's OSX installation, it works OOTB.
And As you would guess N**esh is not allowed on this forum and it need a t*****t to be downloaded, thus we have to make sure graphics work with the Vanilla installer.
I currently have a 100% working OSX system on my laptop btw, even the Quad Core i7 2670QM I put it here worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please upload your patched AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext, lemme test it.
Weird thing is, when I use vanilla OSX with unibeast installation, graphics doesn't work, and when I use N**esh's OSX installation, it works OOTB.
And As you would guess N**esh is not allowed on this forum and it need a t*****t to be downloaded, thus we have to make sure graphics work with the Vanilla installer.
I currently have a 100% working OSX system on my laptop btw, even the Quad Core i7 2670QM I put it here worked.

My patched AppleIntelSNB*.kext works only with Mavericks 10.9.1 ... Have not yet tested HDMI port.... I have strange graphical glitches and artifacts with vanilla, is that fixed on N****h version? I am trying to create new DSDT file for this notebook...

View attachment AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext.zip

Edit:
Fixed graphical glitches and artifacts after adding some clover boot args (npci=0x2000, darkwake=10)... I am still working with DSDT....

Last edited by a moderator:
My patched AppleIntelSNB*.kext works only with Mavericks 10.9.1 ... Have not yet tested HDMI port.... I have strange graphical glitches and artifacts with vanilla, is that fixed on N****h version? I am trying to create new DSDT file for this notebook...

View attachment 82301

Edit:
Fixed graphical glitches and artifacts after adding some clover boot args (npci=0x2000, darkwake=10)... I am still working with DSDT....

Now I have to do a new fresh install to try this out Lol.
Stop working on DSDT, I have a fully working one, unless your system is different than mine.
Sorry for late replies last week guys, I'm a bit busy with my desktop hackintosh :p

Edit: Everything is working, thanks for the kext.
The full guide will hopefully be here today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back