Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used Intel 8265 on the Mohav 14.6 system, it works fine wifi + bluetooth.

Good night everyone, I'm using this kext directly in the other folder of the clover, just edit the .plist, putting your SSID and password of your wifi. I will leave it attached for those who want to test it, my card is an intel 7265, and it works without a problem, so it is not recognized as wifi but as a wired connection. good luck to everyone.

this kext was provided to me by a friend whom I thank, a user here from the forum who has been helping me with my hack for some time now. enjoy, for me this kext is working without signal drops.
just put it the kext folder and heliport to application, you don't need to edit the .plist file anymore.

just put it the kext folder and heliport to application, you don't need to edit the .plist file anymore.

thanks for the tip, I installed the app and it worked a lot, thanks

Last edited:
I've tried both methods, CaseyJ's using AppleIntelWifi.kext (run commands after each boot) and itlwm.kext (in Clover) with helipad. Both work with my 9560, which is great. I'm seeing speeds capped at 50MB/s down and 10MB/s up. I have a 300MBPS connection and my phone usually gets at least 150 down. Anyone else experience this? I tried both 2.4 and 5GHz bands, and while 5GHz is slightly faster it still seems a bit off to me. It might be due to the fix being in beta, but would love to optimize if possible.

Yes it’s normal ... the speed thing will be hard to fix from what i’ve heard.

put it in kext folder, edit config file.
Sorry, mb i mised the basics, but after trying put in kext folder, it didn't copy there and i don't understand why.
can you help in searching information about the guide of adding kext in OC hackintosh. searching here didn't help me to find such ishue

Last edited:
Let me know how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back