Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
itlwm + heliport work pretty good, apart i can't access unpassword wifi then everything is great.

I use OpenCore, forgot to mention that.
I tried to put it on kexts and when i try to boot into macOS, it gives me KP (second photo from previous post).
opencore still has alot of prolems with kexts, consider switch to clover anw.

Works on my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 (0707 + heliport), if you can call it work... Very bad speed, max up to 40 megabits and very unstable. :( Also I tried the version from 2020-07-24, but unfortunately it didn't work on my device. macOS Catalina 10.15.6

i use the lastest version of itlwm and heliport and get the max speed and few disconnect but overall is pretty good and useable, very nice
you can download the lastest complied build in here, someone build a bot complies build in every 8 hours.

Hey, nowadays I have Asus tut gaming fx 504gm on Catalina 10.15.6, maybe somebody knows how I can work-up Bluetooth?

i use the lastest version of itlwm and heliport and get the max speed and few disconnect but overall is pretty good and useable, very nice
you can download the lastest complied build in here, someone build a bot complies build in every 8 hours.
What model of Wi-Fi card are you using?

What model of Wi-Fi card are you using?

Hey, nowadays I have Asus tut gaming fx 504gm on Catalina 10.15.6, maybe somebody knows how I can work-up Bluetooth?
try this one, works perfect for me though.

How to intstal it on OpenCore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back