Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested this driver it works but not perfect.
It’s showing the available wifi but doesn't connect to any wifi. Say wrong password and configure your wifi to WPA2 personal which it already is.

I am using thinkpad t460s i5 6300u
Intel 18260 NGW

Did you edit the info.plist file and put in your SSID & Password?

I think in v2 version there is no place to write ssid and password

In both the kexts there is. Neither will work unless you edit the info.plist file and hardcode the SSID and Password.

For everyone using itlwm you have probably noticed the driver looks to the system as ethernet not wifi. As a result the system does not offer any UI to select a network to connect and never will.

But there is now a project in development to fix that. HeliPort (https://github.com/zxystd/HeliPort) is a macOS app that puts a wifi icon in the menu bar, shows a list of available network and allows you to connect to a network with just a click, password can be saved in Keychain so you do not have to type it again.

Just keep in mind it requires the latest version of itlwm, not old versions attached here some time ago.

/Users/chamikaashen/Desktop/AppleIntelWiFi.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) link error; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8). how to fix this?

/Users/chamikaashen/Desktop/AppleIntelWiFi.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) link error; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8). how to fix this?
I think this is because of only read mode of the system. You need to type command 'sudo mount -uw /', and it will fix the issue

how i fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 09.24.46.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 09.24.46.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 134
iam do it but this error coming always

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 09.24.46.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 09.24.46.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 76
In both the kexts there is. Neither will work unless you edit the info.plist file and hardcode the SSID and Password.
I can't find strings, where I can type that info. I think there is no place for ssid and pwd in info.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back