Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are running Windows + macOS, make sure system is complete power off and waiting for few seconds before restart.
View attachment 475948
Thank for your reply, I'll try it later.
But I don't know that which version can support 9560.
Does the latest version support that?

Thank for your reply, I'll try it later.
But I don't know that which version can support 9560.
Does the latest version support that?

Depended on device-id.
itlwmx definition
1592106625639.png

itlwm definition
1592106691648.png

Attachments

• itlwm 0611.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I don’t have windows, only Catalina 10.15.5 and AppleIntelWifi 1.2.5 works smoothly on 9560
Sorry that may you provide the kext which you using?
I had tried many version, but it still doesn't work.

bad post see below for correction...

Last edited:
Depended on device-id.
itlwmx definition
View attachment 475952

itlwm definition
View attachment 475953
If I'm trying to get an Intel AX 201 working would I then load the itlwmx.kext according tot he above table?

Also is there a post somebody can point me to that has clear instructions for use of these kexts? I've seen several conflicting write ups. Should the kext be load manually using kextload or should the kext be placed in the boatload (clover or OpenCore) kext folder for loading at boot time?

If I'm trying to get an Intel AX 201 working would I then load the itlwmx.kext according tot he above table?

Also is there a post somebody can point me to that has clear instructions for use of these kexts? I've seen several conflicting write ups. Should the kext be load manually using kextload or should the kext be placed in the boatload (clover or OpenCore) kext folder for loading at boot time?

As far as I know you should load the Kext manually until the kexts are further in development. Note it is still just alpha versions and should be treated as such. Don’t make it part of your standard configuration is my advice. You can use the scripts to make manually loading more convenient though.

Only tested on 7265AC, should also work on other intel cards but not tested yet. This driver currently ONLY works in 10.15.

First edit the Info.plist and add the ssid and password

View attachment 450677

Then load the kext using terminal (Dont install directly into L/E):

Code:
sudo mv ./*.kext /tmp
sudo chown -R root:wheel /tmp/*.kext
sudo kextload /tmp/*.kext

The driver is in early development stage and there are still bugs such as high packet loss.

Moderator Edit: Downloads of latest versions of kext projects here.

Thanks a lot man!! Eight months without wifi on my hackintosh!and now it's over, thanks to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back