Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has the downloaded files from this video, can you please post the downloaded files; ... I am unable to download them....I get only update flash player, it does not let me download the files. I need these for my new z390 build with wi-fi. Thanks in advance.
What is the specific purpose?
I'm a firefox fan, but under some circumstances I use Safari.
Maybe you can try with different browsers.

Because the site the files supposedly download from is very dodgy and you will end up with a lot more (dangerous??) crap than you intended. The kexts are in this thread for you to download safely.

Just found itlwmx.kext for Gen 2 wifi modules, may support AC 9462/9560 device-id 0x02F0/0x3DF0/0x30DC, no Gen 2 wifi on hand, not sure will work or not.
View attachment 475625
What difference there is between "itlwmx.kext" and "AppleIntelWifi.kext"?
(AppleIntelWifi.kext works with AC 9560)

Just found itlwmx.kext for Gen 2 wifi modules, may support AC 9462/9560 device-id 0x02F0/0x3DF0/0x30DC, no Gen 2 wifi on hand, not sure will work or not.
View attachment 475625
Nice find, you are on top of this! Thanks for posting these.

Is there no need to enter password and Host address?

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 9.33.02 AM.png

Is there no need to enter password and Host address?

I do not know, ssid and pwd seems to be hardcore on experimental kext, no Gen 2 device for test.
Try
ssid= ssdt
pwd= zxyssdt112233

What difference there is between "itlwmx.kext" and "AppleIntelWifi.kext"?
(AppleIntelWifi.kext works with AC 9560)

Some AC 9462/9560 may not covered by firmware iwm-9000-34, depended on device-id/sub-device-id, both itlwm and AppleIntelWifi have same issue, itlwmx aims to support Gen 2 wifi and up.

Some AC 9462/9560 may not covered by firmware iwm-9000-34, depended on device-id/sub-device-id, both itlwm and AppleIntelWifi have same issue, itlwmx aims to support Gen 2 wifi and up.
itlwm needs to be loaded after boot like appleintelwifi?
Which issues are you referring to?
Sorry for the many questions, but seems that there’s no information anywhere about these kexts

Itlwmx build by @zxystd

Attachments

• itlwmx_ax200_0612.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 210
Can someone provide the kext worked on 9560 perfectly ?
I had tried every version, but it doesn't worked.

If you are running Windows + macOS, make sure system is complete power off and waiting for few seconds before restart.
1592105508448.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back