Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is 7265ngw, after install I see wifi in system preferences->network, but wifi is off and I can't turn it on( maybe its well known issue and somebody of you, guys, can help me?
dell latitude 3480, wifi - intel 7265ngw (from hp laptop)

Hello! Used all versions of kext and always the same kernel panic after reboot.
Intel 8265

Help with solving this problem...

Attachments

• 2020-05-22 12.17.51.jpg
    2020-05-22 12.17.51.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 97
  • AppleIntelWiFi.kext.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 122

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 10.46.29.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 10.46.29.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Try to kextload kext v2 restart and kextload it if it doesn't work.you must not install this kext. Just kextload it like post 1 I have written a script that opens the gate and kextloads you can find it somewhere in this topic if you don't know how to or want to have a faster wifi driver loading you can use that script each time
cant find v2 kext. sorry for this? but can you attach this kext or give me link? thank you!

cant find v2 kext. sorry for this? but can you attach this kext or give me link? thank you!
Sorry I don't have it and must look for it just like you.

@shuhung
Hi man,This dude wants v2 kext would you please share it to him?

It's about 8 pages back. Just keep going back until you find it.

thank you, guys! it works))) actually, I new in mackintosh and all thing about it and I even didn't expect, that is so complex to turn wifi on! will wait for good stable working kext with normal installation process and search network mechanism. @Ploddles thank you again!

Hi, can you share the steps needed to make it work as the tuto doesn't exist anymore.
Thank you

Just follow the steps in the 1st post. That is all you need to do.

Just follow the steps in the 1st post. That is all you need to do.
Unfortunately not. I thought there is something special in the tutorial, in fact there is not. I have i7 8565u based LG gram 17 laptop with intel cannon point-lp cnvi wireless-ac (9560) wifi. Loading AppleIntelWiFi.kext results in KP. Thou itlwm.kext I can load and it works with a very low speed.

Unfortunately not. I thought there is something special in the tutorial, in fact there is not. I have i7 8565u based LG gram 17 laptop with intel cannon point-lp cnvi wireless-ac (9560) wifi. Loading AppleIntelWiFi.kext results in KP. Thou itlwm.kext I can load and it works with a very low speed.

Works with my Intel CNVi. I found that it only KPs if you do not set the correct SSID and PWD for your router. I take it that you have done that? Good luck anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back