Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catalina 10.15.4 added kext successfully and WIFI is active now; it finds the WiFi Network, but it fails to join.

Thanks for sharing and help!

I reinstall my system, kext loads, but system crash(

Edit: I love it, I add "debug=0x100" and all start
What about AirDrop? AirPlay start)

It started once, only once, also I have kernel panic

Last edited:
After spend long time trying install this without success, I sold my AC9560: 10Euro and bought the BMC94360CS2: 7,50Euros. SOLVED for me!

Hi, any one have this kext so we can try. it is updated 4 days ago
You can easily compile this with XCode. You have to change authentication values in itlwm/mac80211.cpp before compiling, line ~2000. After you compiled the project, you will find the kext ready to execute in the product folder. After you just have to chown and kextload itlwm.kext. I tried with my 7265AC and it’s not very stable. It connects, but when your system does a bit of upload, the wifi crashes and reconnects after a few seconds. But at least it’s working.

confirm working on intel 8260.
although not very stable but it works. very nice.

You can easily compile this with XCode. You have to change authentication values in itlwm/mac80211.cpp before compiling, line ~2000. After you compiled the project, you will find the kext ready to execute in the product folder. After you just have to chown and kextload itlwm.kext. I tried with my 7265AC and it’s not very stable. It connects, but when your system does a bit of upload, the wifi crashes and reconnects after a few seconds. But at least it’s working.
Thank you for your reply, i am trying to compile it with xcode , build succeeded but i cannot find the kext, i am new to build kexts via xcode, can you help me plz?

Thank you for your reply, i am trying to compile it with xcode , build succeeded but i cannot find the kext, i am new to build kexts via xcode, can you help me plz?
I’m new at it too ;) and I don’t remember the exact path. Just search for the default Xcode build path on Google and you will be good. Also, be sure that your active build scheme is the right: under Product chose the one named « itlwm ».

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back