Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been ported to High Sierra?

Hey, so i am a big noob when it comes to this stuff and i know that there is code on how to install this but i dont know much about the mac interface so how do i know if i installed it correctly or if it works

Hey, so i am a big noob when it comes to this stuff and i know that there is code on how to install this but i dont know much about the mac interface so how do i know if i installed it correctly or if it works

Hi there.

The Terminal command - kextstat - should show if it is running, and of course you will be able to connect to your router.

As it is not cached or loaded as such, there are no other ways as yet.

:)

Thanks i will look into it but my network card is a 726x (not sure about the precise number) and i am unable to connect to a network i tried it manually and with kext utility witch just errors out with "unable to copy source file" i mean i expected this becouse the driver is not reliable yet but if you know where i may have made a mistake then tell me please i would be really happy if i got it working.

Thanks i will look into it but my network card is a 726x (not sure about the precise number) and i am unable to connect to a network i tried it manually and with kext utility witch just errors out with "unable to copy source file" i mean i expected this becouse the driver is not reliable yet but if you know where i may have made a mistake then tell me please i would be really happy if i got it working.

Hello there,

The only way to install is to use the Terminal commands in post #1. You will not have any success using kext Utility or kext Beast or any other method so far.

:)

HI there, i am trying to make itlwm kext from its source in github using xcode but i cant find the kext , can any one help me, or send the kext to try the latest source code, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back