Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I tried all the kexts which are in this thread, and they all give me KP (something like 9 of 10 tries cause KP). And when it doesn't make a KP, my computer is connected to the network I set up in the .plist, and I have internet access for only few seconds. After this, network access stops working, but I'm still able to scan networks. My wifi card is the 7265AC.

To enable the kexts, I followed what this guy explains :

When I see the title of the thread, I think that I'm doing something wrong.. Am I ?

Hi, I tried all the kexts which are in this thread, and they all give me KP (something like 9 of 10 tries cause KP). And when it doesn't make a KP, my computer is connected to the network I set up in the .plist, and I have internet access for only few seconds. After this, network access stops working, but I'm still able to scan networks. My wifi card is the 7265AC.

To enable the kexts, I followed what this guy explains :

When I see the title of the thread, I think that I'm doing something wrong.. Am I ?
what did u do? what were your steps?

i am not able to search and connect to networks my card is recognized as a AirPort Extreme

Hi, how are you, how you get your wifi card recognised as airport extream , what kext you are using, can i have the kext , thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back