Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, i am trying itlwm.kext , it is loaded successfully but i can not see any wifi signal, how can i connect to the wifi, for the appleintelwifi kext, it is loading very well.
i noticed that itlwm.kext can easily connect the driver as m2-wifi card, but the appleintel kext can not load if renaming the slot no m2 slot.. any ideas?

itlwm kext cannot scan. You need to edit the info.plist and preconfigure the network name and password. I haven't managed to get it to work though.

What works for me is the Chinese kext, which I am very excited about, but it isn't very stable.
Thank you for the reply, how can i configure the network on the info plist for itlwm kext ? may i have a sample plist if you know how?

For those who cant find out how to get this kext working , I have made a detailed video guide on how to make it work perfectly. please do share the video and subscribe to the channel if it helped.

Last edited:
Have you tried just injecting it via Clover? I know he says not to do it on the Github repo page, but if it doesn't cause problems when manually forced to load from Terminal, why wouldn't it work when injected via Clover? That'll save you all the trouble of having to go through Terminal on every reboot.

Have you tried just injecting it via Clover? I know he says not to do it on the Github repo page, but if it doesn't cause problems when manually forced to load from Terminal, why wouldn't it work when injected via Clover? That'll save you all the trouble of having to go through Terminal on every reboot.

HI , i tried injecting it through Clover, it doesn't work or load, it is permission related issue, a bug as i think

On my Intel 9462 AC nothing happens when I load kext. Wifi icon doesn't appear in menu bar, wifi card doesn't appear in the system info. How can I fix it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back