Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, stupid question, where can I find the info.plist file to configure the wifi please?

Thank you
Right click on the kext and choose “Show Package Contents”. Open the folder and the plist is there.

Right click on the kext and choose “Show Package Contents”. Open the folder and the plist is there.

Thank you, I already did it but the problem is that once i start to enter the lines in the terminal my laptop reboot, same problem that other users

Sadly not working with the Killer 1550i (Intel 9560 variant) in my MSI GE75 8SF

Thank you, I already did it but the problem is that once i start to enter the lines in the terminal my laptop reboot, same problem that other users
Use Hackintool and disable gatekeeper first.

Only tested on 7265AC, should also work on other intel cards but not tested yet. This driver currently ONLY works in 10.15.

First edit the Info.plist and add the ssid and password

View attachment 450677

Then load the kext using terminal (Dont install directly into L/E):

Code:
sudo mv ./*.kext /tmp
sudo chown -R root:wheel /tmp/*.kext
sudo kextload /tmp/*.kext

The driver is in early development stage and there are still bugs such as high packet loss.

How much should I enter instead of ssid and password? Do I need to enter my Mac system password and username? Please help me do the right thing.

Hi, I've succeeded to connect to the network after a few reboots on panic (I suppose).

Intel 3160 AC

Used kextload to install it.

I've managed to connect both to 2.4 and 5g networks of my router.

The connection is unstable (the icon shows that the wifi is stable and switched on with 4-3 bars in it, but when I open it I see that it is being connected to the network, but one time in 2 seconds it changes the status from "connected" to "searching for networks") and it feels a huge drop of packages.

P.S. even speediest shows 3 Mbps :)) (I have 80 Mbps) (Also, seems that the upload doesn't work at all, because speediest crashed on the step after testing a download speed)

AirDrop doesn't seem to be working also (maybe someone knows how to fix it here?)

Could you advice an adapter which doesn't have a package loss?

Use Hackintool and disable gatekeeper first.
my wifi is intel ac 7265 that is compatible with your list ,but once i load the kext via code ,my system freeze,i have to reboot the computer ,after that reboot ,i didt see it working,only i have tried so many times to install the kext ,but the results are the same ,it only works for once .by the way, do i need to input the code every time i boot ?

Hi, I've succeeded to connect to the network after a few reboots on panic (I suppose).

Intel 3160 AC

Used kextload to install it.

I've managed to connect both to 2.4 and 5g networks of my router.

The connection is unstable (the icon shows that the wifi is stable and switched on with 4-3 bars in it, but when I open it I see that it is being connected to the network, but one time in 2 seconds it changes the status from "connected" to "searching for networks") and it feels a huge drop of packages.

P.S. even speediest shows 3 Mbps :)) (I have 80 Mbps) (Also, seems that the upload doesn't work at all, because speediest crashed on the step after testing a download speed)

AirDrop doesn't seem to be working also (maybe someone knows how to fix it here?)

Could you advice an adapter which doesn't have a package loss?
can you tell me the step to install the kext ?i always stuck at the last code line and freeze my computer ,i dont know where i did wrong,someone tell me i have to enter the code everytime i boot ,is that neccessay?

I'm new to the Hackintosh world, can someone please explain how to open the file list and how does the guide work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back