Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
7265AC works perfectly, is there a way to use other networks (except .plist one)?
You could try an experiment by adding another network like a 5g and 2g for example if your router has two like that add both names, just leave only one space between the names. You may also try a different network and password. But if it doesn’t work the. You need to remove and rebuild caches and go back to step one. Let us know if it works or it kernel panics.

I have AC 3160 (0x8086 0x08B3), it does not work, I will wait for the implementation of support. Thanks for the work.

Hey, I’m the co-author of that kext. That kext is not fully ready yet, and it only performs scanning for networks right now. In comparison to this kext which is posted here, it’s aiming to be fully integrated with IOKit, and support WPA/WPA2, as well as using Apple’s native 802.11 stack. I’ll have pre-compiled builds up soon.
Congratulations...

Hi! How about intel 6205?

Hello! 7260n and 3165 are working, but the system reboots when you log in after a few minutes ... ((( We are waiting for updates! Thanks for the work!

I can't activate my wifi, I'm new in hackintosh, when I put the first command it marks no such directory, I would like your help, I have a intel 8260 wifi. Help me

Hi, stupid question, where can I find the info.plist file to configure the wifi please?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back