Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I’m the co-author of that kext. That kext is not fully ready yet, and it only performs scanning for networks right now. In comparison to this kext which is posted here, it’s aiming to be fully integrated with IOKit, and support WPA/WPA2, as well as using Apple’s native 802.11 stack. I’ll have pre-compiled builds up soon.

Hey, I’m the co-author of that kext. That kext is not fully ready yet, and it only performs scanning for networks right now. In comparison to this kext which is posted here, it’s aiming to be fully integrated with IOKit, and support WPA/WPA2, as well as using Apple’s native 802.11 stack. I’ll have pre-compiled builds up soon.
I’d also like to add- this is slightly hijacking, but since it’s Intel Wifi on Apple related, I assume it’s alright. I’ve been crowdsourcing testing, and I would greatly appreciate anybody coming and testing, as well as providing logs. It helps us verify compatibility across the product line, and we have several cards which are unaccounted for. You can find the issue tracker where we’ve been crowdsourcing devices here

I’d also like to add- this is slightly hijacking, but since it’s Intel Wifi on Apple related, I assume it’s alright. I’ve been crowdsourcing testing, and I would greatly appreciate anybody coming and testing, as well as providing logs. It helps us verify compatibility across the product line, and we have several cards which are unaccounted for. You can find the issue tracker where we’ve been crowdsourcing devices here
you can always create a new thread in Network if you like where peeps can upload logs for you

Hi. Where i need to put the .kext file ?

The terminal says

mv: rename ./AppleIntelWiFi.kext to /tmp/AppleIntelWiFi.kext: No such file or directory

Last edited:
Hi. How you switched to b/g mode only ?

7265AC works perfectly, is there a way to use other networks (except .plist one)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back