Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fryon you can read it here more then a 100 times
just put itlwm and Black80211 in EFI/EFI/Clover/Kext/other or if you use oc (which is better) like me you have to put it in /EFI/EFI/OC/Kexts and add it to your config
uh did these steps, but it doesn't work for me with the kext Black80211..
itlwm and Heliport works fine ..
With black80211 I have not managed to make it work !

uh did these steps, but it doesn't work for me with the kext Black80211..
itlwm and Heliport works fine ..
With black80211 I have not managed to make it work !
I support, itlwm and Heliport works for me too, but black80211 don't work :(

All working on my AMD Threadripper, even latest public beta of Big Sur.

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 13.37.14.png

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 13.37.50.png

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 13.38.11.png

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 13.39.01.png

@Ploddles, good to see! Are you using the AppleIntelWifi kext or the itlwm/HeliPort combination for WiFi? What kext for the BT5? TIA.

@Ploddles, good to see! Are you using the AppleIntelWifi kext or the itlwm/HeliPort combination for WiFi? What kext for the BT5? TIA.

This is using the new AppleIntelWifi (AirportItlwm) kexts, so no Heliport needed. Attached are the kexts (Catalina & Big Sur versions), courtesy of @CaseySJ, and the BT 5 ones.

Attachments

• BTWifi.zip
    28.8 MB · Views: 822
This is using the new AppleIntelWifi (AirportItlwm) kexts, so no Heliport needed. Attached are the kexts (Catalina & Big Sur versions), courtesy of @CaseySJ, and the BT 5 ones.
Will they work with Mojave? I haven't yet upgraded to Catalina because of my 32bit apps. (I'm lazy, I know.)

I ask because I've ordered this Fenvi AX200/BT PCI card which will arrive this Wednesday (Sept 30).

Thanks, @pastrychef. I've read that before w/o finding a statement as to which version of macOS the kexts are appropriate. I've read in this thread about Catalina and Big Sur, but wanted to see if the current version of the kexts work in Mojave, too.

I would try the AirportItlwm first. They've even gotten Handoff and Universal Clipboard working. I really hope they get AirDrop working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back