Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I got inspired by the YouTube script, so perhaps you also want to use this.

For people who want to load the kext on start-up, here is a little easy script which is using the following code:

Code:
cd ~/Downloads/wifikexts
sudo chown -R root:wheel AppleIntelWiFi.kext
sudo kextload AppleIntelWiFi.kext

Note that:
- you still need to enter the password, but you don’t have to copy/paste the code in Terminal using this script.
- you will need to download the (latest) AppleIntelWiFi.kext yourself somewhere. Users are sharing that here with each other if you don't want to build it yourself with xCode.
- You can use this script until the kext will work with within the EFI kext /10.15.5/Other folder (that needs further developments from the developers). Do NOT use that method now, because it will panic your Hackintosh.

Steps:
1. I always like to have my Downloads folder clean, so in the Downloads folder I made a folder named ‘wifikexts’. Do the same if you want the script to function. So, the path will become ‘(User)/Downloads/wifikexts’
2. Copy your version of ‘AppleIntelWiFi.kext’ to that location
3. Copy this script to that location or any other location which seems suitable to you
4. Go to System Preferences-> Users and Groups-> Login Items and add the script to the list and check it.
Reboot (by doing a cold-startup), the terminal asks for your password, enter that, and see if it works.

Attachments

• 2020-06-01_12-16-43.png
    2020-06-01_12-16-43.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 136
  • AppleIntelWiFi Intel Kext Auto Loader.zip
    994 bytes · Views: 140
Motherboard
Intel Lenovo Yoga C930
CPU
Intel i7
Graphics
Intel UDH 620
I got inspired by the YouTube script, so perhaps you also want to use this.

For people who want to load the kext on start-up, here is a little easy script which is using the following code:

Code:
cd ~/Downloads/wifikexts
sudo chown -R root:wheel AppleIntelWiFi.kext
sudo kextload AppleIntelWiFi.kext

Note that:
- you still need to enter the password, but you don’t have to copy/paste the code in Terminal using this script.
- you will need to download the (latest) AppleIntelWiFi.kext yourself somewhere. Users are sharing that here with each other if you don't want to build it yourself with xCode.
- You can use this script until the kext will work with within the EFI kext /10.15.5/Other folder (that needs further developments from the developers). Do NOT use that method now, because it will panic your Hackintosh.

Steps:
1. I always like to have my Downloads folder clean, so in the Downloads folder I made a folder named ‘wifikexts’. Do the same if you want the script to function. So, the path will become ‘(User)/Downloads/wifikexts’
2. Copy your version of ‘AppleIntelWiFi.kext’ to that location
3. Copy this script to that location or any other location which seems suitable to you
4. Go to System Preferences-> Users and Groups-> Login Items and add the script to the list and check it.
Reboot (by doing a cold-startup), the terminal asks for your password, enter that, and see if it works.

Great tutorials. Is there a way without entering password? I’m try googling but not found any solution

Motherboard
HP Omen 15 ax001la (2016)/ HP 8257
CPU
Intel Core i5 6300HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 530, Nvidia GTX960M (Optimus)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
The IntelWifi project at https://github.com/zxystd/itlwm has been updated and it finally allows to set SSID and password in Info.plist, it allows setting multiple networks and connect to the first available one.

For me on AC7260 the speed are better than with the Chinese kext.

View attachment 472554

You need to build the kext from source ... so I am attaching it here so you do not have to.

Look for WiFiConfig key in the Info.plist, there is an array of two networks defined. You can also set the password empty if you want to connect to a network without authentication, it should work if I am reading the source code correctly.
Hey, this kext works perfectly on my HP Omen 15 AX001LA with his Intel WIFI 7265, its awesome.
I've issues with the chinese kext, disabling SIP, GateKeeper, don't help I get KP every kextload :'(
1591031424133.png

Motherboard
HP Omen 15 ax001la (2016)/ HP 8257
CPU
Intel Core i5 6300HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 530, Nvidia GTX960M (Optimus)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey, this kext works perfectly on my HP Omen 15 AX001LA with his Intel WIFI 7265, its awesome.
I've issues with the chinese kext, disabling SIP, GateKeeper, don't help I get KP every kextload :'(
View attachment 473052
some updates respect to itlwm.kext:
Sometimes the connection with the WiFi is broken and I've to Detach and Attach the device in Settings->Network

Motherboard
MSI B250M PRO-VHD
CPU
i3-7100
Graphics
RX 570
Drop connection issue (probably caused by heavy TX operation) seems to be reduced on new itlwm.kext, so far no drop connection issue is found, BT app test passed.
Tested with 7265 AC.
1591106321520.png

Use below commands to resume network if connection dropped.
sudo kextunload -b com.zxystd.itlwm
sudo kextload -v ~/Downloads/itlwm.kext

Attachments

• itlwm 0601.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 168
Motherboard
Acer Aspire 5 A515-51-51UX
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 620
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
I have an Intel AC-3168, and I'd like to know how to have more than one wifi profile on the kext, because I have 3 routers at home and I don't like to reboot every time I want to change the network. Any solution?

Motherboard
Gigabyte TRX40 Aorus Xtreme
CPU
Ryzen 3970X
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an Intel AC-3168, and I'd like to know how to have more than one wifi profile on the kext, because I have 3 routers at home and I don't like to reboot every time I want to change the network. Any solution?

Unload the kext, change the info.plist, reload the kext.

Motherboard
Acer Aspire 5 A515-51-51UX
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 620
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android