Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Motherboard
Laptop
CPU
Intel u8850
Graphics
Intel uhd 620
I wasn't using this kext you put on this topic I was using the latest in your github repo.I can confirm that the one in your github doesn't work.But this one does I even got connected and could access internet though it's buggy but it certainly works with ac3165 lovely kext the first and the best.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
iOS
On 7260 it shows the list of available networks, looks connected to the network defined in Info.plist but internet is not reachable.

Motherboard
Laptop
CPU
Intel u8850
Graphics
Intel uhd 620
On 7260 it shows the list of available networks, looks connected to the network defined in Info.plist but internet is not reachable.
Make sure your firewall rules are okay.Also restart your machine and try again.It's a bit buggy but it works.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
iOS
Make sure your firewall rules are okay.Also restart your machine and try again.It's a bit buggy but it works.
Will restart help if the kext is loaded manually and not actually installed? I do not use any custom firewall rules or anything like that.

I rebooted, tried again, got connected and was able to ping the router but no internet IP. After manually renewing DHCP lease I was able to get in the internet, but just for a few minutes before the computer rebooted.

Motherboard
Aorus Z370 Gaming 3
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
GTX 1080Ti / Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Only tested on 7265AC, should also work on other intel cards but not tested yet. This driver currently ONLY works in 10.15.

First edit the Info.plist and add the ssid and password

View attachment 450677

Then load the kext using terminal (Dont install directly into L/E):

Code:
sudo mv ./*.kext /tmp
sudo chown -R root:wheel /tmp/*.kext
sudo kextload /tmp/*.kext

The driver is in early development stage and there are still bugs such as high packet loss.
Works my Men... !! Thank you !

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Confirmed working with Intel AC 3165 KeyA+E mini. Stock HP Probook Wifi card, but KP's after a while (See crash Report)
Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 16.36.00.png

Attachments

Motherboard
Laptop
CPU
Intel u8850
Graphics
Intel uhd 620
Will restart help if the kext is loaded manually and not actually installed? I do not use any custom firewall rules or anything like that.

I rebooted, tried again, got connected and was able to ping the router but no internet IP. After manually renewing DHCP lease I was able to get in the internet, but just for a few minutes before the computer rebooted.
Do not install this kext if you have,just remove it,and use kextload it is not ready yet and is in development stages so just run the commands manually.I use kextload and it doesn't reboot after a few minutes only if I toggle wifi a couple of times it reboots it will be fixed in future releases as the author claims.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix B360-I Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
oh that a great news

I would like to try it on mine(Intel® Wireless-AC 9560)

but 1st if there is any wrong happened
how can I remove this one?

also any body can tell if air drop and conicetivity working well

Motherboard
Laptop
CPU
Intel u8850
Graphics
Intel uhd 620
You use kextload every time you want to use this if it crashes and reboots there's nothing you need to remove.you should not install it just load it with kextload that's all

Motherboard
Asus Z390-P
CPU
I5-9400f
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
@PhaNtazm Hey can you share your code or create a github repository please ? I'm interested about your code.