Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Working GA-H87-D3H OSX Mavericks 10.9.2 (Audio hdmi, s/pdif, LAN, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy, I have similiar Setup and i have 3 question.

1. Did you install Nvidia CUDA or Nvidia Webdriver?
2. Did you install VoodooHDA because of s/pdif usage?
3. For what is the 5sec delay-fix?

thanks in advance

1. Nothing, GTX 760/770/780 worked with the Apple Drivers in 10.8.5
2. Yes, i use digital audio (
s/pdif system)
3. is if you have this during the boot: "Error has occured, pausing 5 seconds"

:thumbup:

1. Nothing, GTX 760/770/780 worked with the Apple Drivers in 10.8.5
2. Yes, i use digital audio (
s/pdif system)
3. is if you have this during the boot: "Error has occured, pausing 5 seconds"

:thumbup:

Thanks! I have a GTX 770 (using Mavericks 10.9.4) and i used to have CUDA installed. But then i got freezes and installed Nvidia Webdrivers. So bascially i have both now and no freezes. But i can acutally uninstall them, i guess.

Did you try Audio via 5.1 Chinch (Natively)? Any Solution on that?

Thanks! I have a GTX 770 (using Mavericks 10.9.4) and i used to have CUDA installed. But then i got freezes and installed Nvidia Webdrivers. So bascially i have both now and no freezes. But i can acutally uninstall them, i guess.

Did you try Audio via 5.1 Chinch (Natively)? Any Solution on that?

Yes, you can uninstall all that.
Never try audio via chinch, only s/pdif and jack 3.5

Yes, you can uninstall all that.
Never try audio via chinch, only s/pdif and jack 3.5

Cool, good point! Thanks! Did you use the newest Multibeast (especially for Audio) ?

Yes i use the last version of MultiBeast, this is my configuration:

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Quick Start > DSDT Free[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Audio > Universal > VoodooHDA v2.8.7 [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party eSATA [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Disk > TRIM Enabler > 10.10.3 TRIM Patch[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Graphics > Intel Graphics Patch for Mixed Configurations [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.14.1364[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.14.1364 Plugins[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.14.1364 HWMonitor Application [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Misc > USB 3.0 - Universal[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Network > Intel > AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0a[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Bootloaders > Chimera v4.1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > 1080p Display Mode[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Basic Boot Options[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Generate CPU States[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Hibernate Mode - Desktop[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Kext Dev Mode[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Use KernelCache[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > System Definitions > Mac Pro > Mac Pro 3,1 Customize > Themes > tonymacx86 remixed[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yes i use the last version of MultiBeast, this is my configuration:

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Quick Start > DSDT Free[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Audio > Universal > VoodooHDA v2.8.7 [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party eSATA [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Disk > TRIM Enabler > 10.10.3 TRIM Patch[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Graphics > Intel Graphics Patch for Mixed Configurations [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.14.1364[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.14.1364 Plugins[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.14.1364 HWMonitor Application [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Misc > USB 3.0 - Universal[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Drivers > Network > Intel > AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0a[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Bootloaders > Chimera v4.1.0[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > 1080p Display Mode[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Basic Boot Options[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Generate CPU States[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Hibernate Mode - Desktop[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Kext Dev Mode[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > Boot Options > Use KernelCache[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Customize > System Definitions > Mac Pro > Mac Pro 3,1 Customize > Themes > tonymacx86 remixed[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks buddy, I appreciate your support. I have a last question.

Did you ever get the Intel HD Graphics running side by side with GTX? I am getting a 4K Display and I have a 40" inch full HD Screen which i want to power via Intel HD Graphics to save up power from GTX. Do you think its possible this way? To run them side by side? Questions goes for Mavericks and Yosemite.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate your support. I have a last question.

Did you ever get the Intel HD Graphics running side by side with GTX? I am getting a 4K Display and I have a 40" inch full HD Screen which i want to power via Intel HD Graphics to save up power from GTX. Do you think its possible this way? To run them side by side? Questions goes for Mavericks and Yosemite.
Never use HD Graphics with GTX, i have tried on the fly now but is not work. I use my 2 monitor with GTX; one with hdmi and the other with DVI, and they works magnificently. (Mavericks and Yosemite)

Never use HD Graphics with GTX, i have tried on the fly now but is not work. I use my 2 monitor with GTX; one with hdmi and the other with DVI, and they works magnificently. (Mavericks and Yosemite)

I am on Yosemite now and after some problems its going very well! Ya, it sucks that we can't utilize the power of the Intel HD for a 2nd Monitor to save up power from our GTX.

Have you ever thought about going Yosemite via Clover? I checked the guide and it looked not that bad. Maybe there is a solution for the Intel HD via Clover. Tony had a config.plist with IntelHD4600 attached which maybe solve the problem.

I am on Yosemite now and after some problems its going very well!
Perfect!

Have you ever thought about going Yosemite via Clover? I checked the guide and it looked not that bad. Maybe there is a solution for the Intel HD via Clover. Tony had a config.plist with IntelHD4600 attached which maybe solve the problem.
No never... until everything works... :D

Perfect!

No never... until everything works... :D

Yep it works! I just want to utilize the complete system … i want to power the intel hd for my 2nd Screen.

I found this thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/128226-integrated-discrete-graphics-working-together.html via ReHabMan.

Basically it looks "pretty" easy for our HD4600 IGFX to get it properly work. I hadn't try it, cause i have to change system definition to iMac 14,2 to get it work. I couldn't find any good thread with a manual to get a clean system definitions change done.

Maybe i will risk it and if everything falls apart i just redo the working process again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back