1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
High Sierra is working now. Install went pretty smooth then I installed clover, just copied my SMBIOS Definitions into the Sample Config ,added FakeSMC AtherosE2200 and CodecCommander 1150 to the EFI/kexts/other folder rebooted, installed the Toleda Patch 130 and that's it !
Screenshot at jul. 12 21-47-37.png
iMessage iCloud FaceTime AppStore iTunes all services worked OOB

Things to Test: USB 3.0 USB 3.0 UP and Running (Bios Settings: XHCI Mode= Smart Auto ; XHCI Handoff Enabled Legacy USB Support = Yes ; EHCI Handoff = Enabled) Full Speeds and no drops System Report also stating 5 GB/s Connection
Used The GenerixUSBXHCI kext from Multibeast + FakePCIID.kext +FakePCIIDMUXUSB THINGY.kext all
stored in /EFI/kexts/other.
Skærmbillede 2017-07-12 kl. 22.18.51.png

Waiting for Support: Nvidia Web
But the HD 4600 GPU is working fine OOB even with an allocated memory of 512 mb and DVMT set to Max, no problems whatsoever: VT-d is on and Virt. Tech too

P.S. If anyone got any Questions and a Gigabyte Ga-Z97MX Gaming 5 Please reply to this post I'll help you.

My EFI Folder is Linked Down Below ,just deleted my Serial Number;
It contains:
FakeSMC + All Plugins
USB 3.0 GenericUSBXHCI FakePCIID FakePCIIDUSBMUX
HD 4600 Inject + HDMI Audio
Atheros E2200 Kext
ALC 1150 Audio ID 1 + Special Version of CodecCommander
Mac Pro 5,1 SMBIOS + TyMCE Fix

Attachments

• EFI High Sierra Clover UEFI USB 3.0 HD4600 + HDMI AUDIO + Mac Pro SMBIOS + TyMCe fix.zip
    17 MB · Views: 492
Last edited:
Things to Test: USB 3.0 USB 3.0 UP and Running (Bios Settings: XHCI Mode= Smart Auto ; XHCI Handoff Enabled Legacy USB Support = Yes ; EHCI Handoff = Enabled) Full Speeds and no drops System Report also stating 5 GB/s Connection
Used The GenerixUSBXHCI kext from Multibeast + FakePCIID.kext +FakePCIIDMUXUSB THINGY.kext all
stored in /EFI/kexts/other.

This worked for me and USB is finally working THANK YOU! :)

Is this with the new file system? :)

I am using the same board currently on 10.12.3 thinking about installing PB but I also use two separate software raids will I need to reconfigure these for high sierra or will I be able to plug in after Install and read like normal?

What did you to do get graphics working?

HDMI audio is not working for me. Did you put any of those Kexts in S/L/E to get HDMI audio to work?

how can you use iMessage?i tried more times,all failed. can you help me use the iMessage,thank you so much

What issues are you having with iMessage?
I can not activate iMessage and FaceTime handoff,I tried all the way。。。。。。how did you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back