Contribute
Register

Success with Gigabyte H370M DS3H +i5-8400 coffee lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ximony, can you confirm whether or not you were able to achieve graphic acceleration using the igpu?
Sorry, no I haven't had any luck either - system shows 5mb graphics memory and the display isn't very smooth :( I've tried all the fixes that people have suggested, to be fair I'm a bit bored of trying to get it working & my blackintosh is largely unused. I'm hoping that when mojave is released that installing that might improve matters.

Hi,

Please backup your actual confi.plist
Then can you try this config.plist and try to use the HDMI?
If not working, restart with the UEFI of the USB, put back your backed up config.plist and tell me
Hi just wondering if you've updated to Mojave,

Having issues again where it's only picking up VGA Signals

Hi,

Please backup your actual confi.plist
Then can you try this config.plist and try to use the HDMI?
If not working, restart with the UEFI of the USB, put back your backed up config.plist and tell me
Hi there, sorry to jump into the middle of this thread, but I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! For about 2 months, I had been struggling with enabling igpu graphic acceleration. I've exhausted every possible resource that I've found. But...your config file worked!!!! This is the first time since building my hack in July that I've achieved graphic acceleration, the last remaining bit for my build configuration. I really appreciate you sharing that!

Hi just wondering if you've updated to Mojave,

Having issues again where it's only picking up VGA Signals
Hi Hussain,

No I didn't go to Mojave yet but now i make some research for it so maybe in the few days... any luck in your side?

Thanks.

Hi there, sorry to jump into the middle of this thread, but I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! For about 2 months, I had been struggling with enabling igpu graphic acceleration. I've exhausted every possible resource that I've found. But...your config file worked!!!! This is the first time since building my hack in July that I've achieved graphic acceleration, the last remaining bit for my build configuration. I really appreciate you sharing that!
You'r welcome!! any test on Mojave?

Hello everyone!
I have used this thread to fix all my Hackintosh Problems, mixing a lot of threads but this thread was the main that I used to put my mackintosh to work! but I am still having a problem with my UHD 630 internal GPU... my setup:

Gigabyte H370m DS3H
Intel Core I5-8600 Coffee Lake
8GB Ram DDR4 2600
Samsung 4k Monitor via HDMI

I don't know why I am unable to turn my GPU accelerated... I will attach my clover folder and a screenshot with my configuration and a ioreg, thanks for your attention!!!!

HI HI!! so..
for your graphic acceleration in config.plist :
IntelGfx => 0x3E928086
IG Platform => 0x59120000
and you miss the patch for the port try this config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.7 KB · Views: 226
Hi Sigma, I had lot of issue with the igpu.
For now, i suggest you to use the fake intelGFX 12345678 in the config.plist it will not give you the accelerated graphics but you should be able to start.
Don't forget the inject intel too in kernel

For accelerated graphics :
  • you absolutely need the intelgraphicsfixup.kext
  • you can try to use the fake intelgfx 59128086 (if your IGPU is an UHD 630)
  • you should also activate the in "useIntelHDMI" and "HDMIInjection" on your config.plist (if your screen is connected by HDMI)

I give you my new clover file which I use actually. I also give you the profile for the BIOS (f2 version)
  • this new clover file have an ssdt patch for this mother board which can give you the ability to wake up after sleep with usb keyboard
  • it also have a patch to activate only the USB port of this MB.
  • it allow to shutdown the computer without restart loop (ERP enable on bios is mandatory)
Keep me in touch !!

Hello , I have same processor and motherboard, my build runs pretty stable, just one issue is that machine does not shutdown, can u tell me what clover version are u using and which setting in clover specifically solves the restart(on shutdown) issue? thanks

Hello , I have same processor and motherboard, my build runs pretty stable, just one issue is that machine does not shutdown, can u tell me what clover version are u using and which setting in clover specifically solves the restart(on shutdown) issue? thanks

Hi Shridhar,

Be Careful, don't seem's to have the same mobo. you have the h370m D3H, the one in this topic is the h370m DS3H.
Even if this 2 mobo are pretty the same just be careful with my config.

However are you on Mojave or High Sierra?
Is your issue is that the computer restart after shutdown? if yes, you should verify that ERP is enable in your bios.
Moreover, you should use osxaptiofixdrv instead of aptiomemory. it is deprecated, but my board doesn't work well with aptiomemory.

Actually I'm making a new clover file trying to use Mojave. I can send it to you but not sur it will work for you depend of your config.
There is an DSDT.AML made for my mobo on it.
my bios is f10
Mojave 10.14.1
clover 4722

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 203
Thanks for the EFI upload! Was able to finally get my machine running on High Sierra. More info here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/usb-boot-fine-hd-boot-not-gigabyte-h370m.263889/

Only thing was I was not getting a display to output (using HDMI LCD) unless I turn off inject Intel and even then, graphics are a bit garbled at times (no translucency, intermittent flicker, safari tabs have ghosting, etc.). Will work on some settings tonight.

Thanks for the EFI upload! Was able to finally get my machine running on High Sierra. More info here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/usb-boot-fine-hd-boot-not-gigabyte-h370m.263889/

Only thing was I was not getting a display to output (using HDMI LCD) unless I turn off inject Intel and even then, graphics are a bit garbled at times (no translucency, intermittent flicker, safari tabs have ghosting, etc.). Will work on some settings tonight.

Hi Juareza94,

High Sierra support UHD 630 since the last update. and not before. so be careful to use 10.13.6 at least.
Moreover clover support new IG platform in the last vs and UHD 630 work really better.
you should use only lilu.kext and whatever green.kext in last vs
no need intelgraphicfixup..

I'm on Mojave with no issue except Audio..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back