Contribute
Register

Success with Gigabyte H370M DS3H +i5-8400 coffee lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
@backwardmac thanks for your help. I managed to make it work. The graphics card was broken and I exchanged it for a GFX 1070 TI. All runs with minimum changes on High Sierra.
I also managed to get SPDIF Digital Audio output from the pins on the motherboard to work by injecting profile 99 (ALC887).

The only issue I have is with sleep/wake not working and Mac coming out of screen saver.
Maybe it is due to the BIOS settings? Could you please provide a list of your BIOS settings?

Thank you

Struggling with HDMI using UHD 630, Mojave.

I've done quite a few hackintosh builds now and never had major issues like this before. Have always managed to get things to work via Multibeast. I have no experience using clover configurator or editing plists etc. Any help appreciated.

H370m d3h rev 1 (latest bios)
Intel i3-8350k
UHD 630
Mojave 10.14.1

Bios settings as per guide and "DVMT pre" set to 128, "DVMT total" set to MAX
HDMI worked fine at first run but post multibeast it broke. It now cuts out shortly before login screen. VGA works fine so I can easily get in and tinker. Have tried various system defs. Multibeast settings as per attached.

Many thanks in advance. Sorry if I have forgotten anything.

Attachments

• IMG-5477.JPG
    IMG-5477.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5478.jpg
    IMG_5478.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 172
Struggling with HDMI using UHD 630, Mojave.

I've done quite a few hackintosh builds now and never had major issues like this before. Have always managed to get things to work via Multibeast. I have no experience using clover configurator or editing plists etc. Any help appreciated.

H370m d3h rev 1 (latest bios)
Intel i3-8350k
UHD 630
Mojave 10.14.1

Bios settings as per guide and "DVMT pre" set to 128, "DVMT total" set to MAX
HDMI worked fine at first run but post multibeast it broke. It now cuts out shortly before login screen. VGA works fine so I can easily get in and tinker. Have tried various system defs. Multibeast settings as per attached.

Many thanks in advance. Sorry if I have forgotten anything.

Too much pain! Bought a Sapphire RX560.

Since this is the best thread on the H370M ds3h, I have some basic questions (because I like to solve my problems one by one;-)

I really cannot find these items in the bios (F1):
  1. If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
  2. If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
Do they exist or not? Should I update bios?

I can't find CFG-Lock as well. But Secure Boot Mode is easily discoverable (and I'm on F1 BIOS), I remember it being disabled by default.

Now I'm struggling with which options to check in MultiBeast USB configuration. My High Sierra always reboot everytime I leave it sleeping for long period of time, I suspect some of these options may be causing it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 14.43.49.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 14.43.49.png
    96 KB · Views: 155
Now I'm struggling with which options to check in MultiBeast USB configuration. My High Sierra always reboot everytime I leave it sleeping for long period of time, I suspect some of these options may be causing it.

Well, I'm not shure about that. But I think the drivers you installed are not needed for this mb. Certainly the second one is wrong. This is what I installed (see picture), and works fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 133
hi... my friend have gigabyte H310M S2P CPU I5 8400 RAM 8gb DDR4 2400 on board via intel UHD graphics 630 when i install mac sierra 10.12.3 i got this massage can any one please help ??

Attachments

• IMG_2182.JPG
    IMG_2182.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 134
Well, I'm not shure about that. But I think the drivers you installed are not needed for this mb. Certainly the second one is wrong. This is what I installed (see picture), and works fine.

Thank you, kind sir. May I see the rest of your configuration in your build tab? I have changed my USB configuration accordingly. Sadly, that restart to reboot thing is still happening.

Here's mine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 15.23.12.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 15.23.12.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back