Contribute
Register

Success with Gigabyte H370M DS3H +i5-8400 coffee lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the attached 0.7.7 OC folder you need to replace the Replace in the config.plist with your settings you use now for the serial, MLB and SystemUUID as I removed them from my working configuration. It is setup as iMac19,1 using the intel for computing tasks with my rx560 providing the connections for my monitors.

Edit: And I think I remember something about the XHCI port limit needing to be disabled for the Monterrey I have the ports mapped with the .kext in there for it the files included, not clue whether I have in disabled in the .plist did not check.

Edit2: You need to be running at least Catalina 10.15.4 for it to boot as that is the minimum version set in the .plist.

May I ask what BIOS version you're on and what settings you're using? I tried your EFI (disabled XHCI Port Limit and populated the system profile) but on booting the installer I keep running into the following error:

Code:
authenticate_efi_forwarded_roothash:2809: apfs_extract_root_hash_and_manifest failed with error: Invalid argument (22)

EDIT: I was able to resolve this by plugging into a USB2 port on the rear panel rather than the chassis USB3 port. I haven't tested everything yet but Monterey installed smoothly. Thank you for the EFI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back