Contribute
Register

[Success] twsps' Build: ASUS Z270i Strix - i7-7700K - HD 630 - 4K - M.2 - ALC1220

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! :) I want to thank you very much for your comprehensive and detailed guide - I managed to get everything running on the first try last week!

Edit: Nevermind, I found the problem. There was an excessive # right before 'FakeCPUID'. Thank you!

Last edited:
I checked both config.plist and they are the same.

Hi, I found You are using the same Intel 600p SSD as I bought yesterday. I would like to know, what speed are You getting?
I get 60MB/s read and around 500MB/s write speed in BlackmagicDesign disk speed test and that is very sluggish ...
I'm wondering if there is a way to make the performance better. I used Rahabman's method to make the NVMe drive working.

Thanks!

hey twsps did you do any other tricks to get audio working? in your OP you've got separate instructions for 12.4 and 12.5... neither of them worked for me. i tried getting the audio working on 12.4 but had no luck, and again now in 12.5... still nothing.

i mentioned earlier in the thread that i was using a usb sound card (which works fine) but i've now moved that to a different machine and want to use onboard on the mac now

thanks!

May I ask what settings you used in UniBeast?

Ixb1GT5.png

... You see I am trying to make my HD630 work, but NOTHING helps, so I decided to follow your guide to the teeth, and see if I was messing up somewhere. I have the Strix Z270G.

Just wanted to thank you for this awesome guide!

Got my hackintosh running perfectly (sleep might not function, as you stated. havent tried) with these specs:

CPU: i7 7700k 4.2GHz KABY LAKE
MOBO: ASUS ROG Z270H
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX RED DDR4 16GB 3200MHz
SSD: Samsung 840 pro

Followed your guide, except for M2 SSD since im not going to use that.

IntelMausiEthernet.kext from MultiBeast worked for Ethernet.

VoodooHDA 2.8.9 kext worked for audio.

USBInjectAll.kext and XHCI-200-series-injector.kext worked for USB.

Nvidia Web Drivers for my 1070 works great. Didn't work at first, because I had added your IntelGFX code in plist at first, since I didn't know if it'd work without doing so. Changed the string back to 0x0 again and the nvidia drivers worked perfectly.

Hello, did you managed to boot from the SSD?
Thank you.

Nope, I always had to boot from USB then boot the SSD from clover. I couldn't get Intel Graphics to work even with the kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back