Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ThinkServer TS140 - i3 4330 - HD4600 - Yosemite - Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can you run vmware fusion on this ? i tried booting win8 x64 with the fusion pro 8, either the application crashed or the system unresponsive.

I don't use VMware Fusion.

If I wanted to run Windows 8 (which I don't) I would just install it on a separate disk.

time to work on 10.11 :):):):) keep up the good work. I won't upgrade until you post something about it lol

152222-elcap.png

Ok, I know that I said that I wouldn't but curiosity got the better of me and I went ahead and tried it.
I'll detail the procedure once the full release has appeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
152222-elcap.png

Ok, I know that I said that I wouldn't but curiosity got the better of me and I went ahead and tried it.
I'll detail the procedure once the full release has appeared.
good to know. hahahah. i'm so excited

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I followed your steps on how to upgrade to El Capitan however I am unable to complete the upgrade.
When I restart and try to begin the upgrade my boot loader fails with.

mac-prohibit-symbol-screen-icon.png

Is it possible for you to Zip up your and upload your install disk Clover boot loader EFI folder ?

Thanks.

Please read the Rules
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

See http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...st-solutions-el-capitan-install-problems.html

PILGRIM,

Thanks a lot of the great guide. I'm pretty much convinced that this is my next build.

Speculative question, do you think there'd be any problems using the displayport to carry video and 5.1 to a TV? I wouldn't be using any other graphics card.

PILGRIM,

Thanks a lot of the great guide. I'm pretty much convinced that this is my next build.

Speculative question, do you think there'd be any problems using the displayport to carry video and 5.1 to a TV? I wouldn't be using any other graphics card.

Obviously there would be a dependancy on the processor but as I don't use the display port or a TV or indeed the integrated graphics, I'm sorry but I just don't know the answer to your question.

Would I be able to use this on a dell poweredge t20? Has the same exact xeon processor...also have you or anyone used this in a vm? like esxi or hyper v? I would like to add this as a vm on the t20..thanks:)

Would I be able to use this on a dell poweredge t20? Has the same exact xeon processor...
I doubt it, success would depend on more than just one common part.

have you or anyone used this in a vm?
I haven't but I can't speak for anyone else.

I would like to add this as a vm on the t20
What is the "this" that you would like to add as a VM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back