Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ThinkServer TS140 - i3 4330 - HD4600 - Yosemite - Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Do know if your config would work on a Lenovo P300? I saw one for a good price with a Quadro K4000. Also do you know if that GPU will work too? They seem to be the same machine packed different.

Thanks and congrats for your success.
By the way: How is working? Do you have any benchmarks to share with us?

I just saw up there says something about the P300. It is possible to delete the current BIOS and install the P300 one?

Do know if your config would work on a Lenovo P300?

I don't know - Maybe.

I've been involved in other projects so I've not spent much time on the TS140 so no real updates or benchmarks as yet - I'll update as and when.

It is possible to delete the current BIOS and install the P300 one?

I don't know the answer to that either, if they have the same board as claimed by @alex37751 then it may be possible. I guess it depends if Lenovo have locked it down or not.

Hi!

Do know if your config would work on a Lenovo P300? I saw one for a good price with a Quadro K4000. Also do you know if that GPU will work too? They seem to be the same machine packed different.

Thanks and congrats for your success.

I just saw up there says something about the P300. It is possible to delete the current BIOS and install the P300 one?

Judging from photos of the TS140 and P300 motherboards they are identical except that the TS140 has some connectors missing. ( front audio for one ) If you examine your TS140 motherboard you can see which connectors where not installed in manufacturing.

The power supplies might also be different.

The TS140 BIOS is probably locked down. I would believe.

I use this method for audio
link here

Thank you for the post. it helped me put 10.10.5 on my set up.

I built my rig around the TS14. But I moved all the parts to a bigger nicer mATX case and add many other parts.
3*Samsung 850 SSD 256GB Stripped RAID 0----(OS X software) read 1400mb/s write 1150mb/s
32 GB RAM
EVGA 750 Ti
LG 31MU97 4K
Xeon 1231v3

Runs pretty good

Thank you for the post. it helped me put 10.10.5 on my set up.

I built my rig around the TS14. But I moved all the parts to a bigger nicer mATX case and add many other parts.
3*Samsung 850 SSD 256GB Stripped RAID 0----(OS X software) read 1400mb/s write 1150mb/s
32 GB RAM
EVGA 750 Ti
LG 31MU97 4K
Xeon 1231v3

Runs pretty good

Thanks for the feedback - Glad to see that the guide helped you.

Thanks for the feedback - Glad to see that the guide helped you.
time to work on 10.11 :):):):) keep up the good work. I won't upgrade until you post something about it lol

time to work on 10.11 :):):):) keep up the good work. I won't upgrade until you post something about it lol

I won't waste time troubleshooting beta software, waiting for the full release.

I won't waste time troubleshooting beta software, waiting for the full release.
Hi, can you run vmware fusion on this ? i tried booting win8 x64 with the fusion pro 8, either the application crashed or the system unresponsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back