Contribute
Register

[Success] SynGatesFan200s Intel NUC DC3217BY Thunderbolt Edition/Non-Thunderbolt edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not find the time to add a ssdt, but with syngates dsdt msr dumper shows the following pstates:

pstates using mini 5.1 smbios: 8,13,16, 18
(core multiplier 18 geekbench 32bit tryout: 4250)

mbpro 9,2 smbios: 8,17
mbair 5.2 smbios 8,17
Mac mini 6.2 smbios: 8,17
(all core multiplier 17 geekbench 32bit 4000)

I skipped bluetooth and bought a Logitech K400r Keyboard with unifying controller.
The K400r unifying works oob, no kext needed. (Trackpad does two finger srolling, no gestures)

So bottom line no sleep, but this might be due to the system booting from usb...

All in all a decent low level machine and only about 250euros...

Hey all,
I'm new to the hackintosh scene and I just built my first one following this guide, but I have an issue with my bluetooth not working, its an Atheros AR5B195. Does anyone have a different kext that would fix this?

just started building my new nuc

10.9.2 install

everything working other than slow choppy flickery video

any ideas?

I've followed the guide. I've after running Multibeast with the settings as advised the system no longer boots, stuck at white apple page:

under verbose last string is:
unable to open /var/db/bootcache.playlist hackintosh

Any ideas? I've tried -x, tried disable vt

Hi Ikduncan

I had this problem to, a brandnew NUC with BIOS Ver.48.

After I read some thread I decided go backward to Bios-Version:42.

... and this is right, all Graphics problems are disappeared.

Hope this will help you.

friendly regards

:oops:

Just to settle my error if other people are having the same issue. Mine appeared to be down to bad RAM. Removed one stick of 2GB from the machine leaving 2GB (2 x 2GB originally) i was able to install no problem, when i reinstalled the second stick i had constant freezing issues. So running on the 2GB for now, hoping its just a bad stick rather than anything software related.

Just to settle my error if other people are having the same issue. Mine appeared to be down to bad RAM. Removed one stick of 2GB from the machine leaving 2GB (2 x 2GB originally) i was able to install no problem, when i reinstalled the second stick i had constant freezing issues. So running on the 2GB for now, hoping its just a bad stick rather than anything software related.

Ah looks like i spoke a little too soon, i'm having the flickering issue when viewing Launchpad and few other things. I've tried the patched Capri, DSDT and the EFI injection but no cigar. Is there another option? or is it possible to remove the Capri and EFI and start that again?

Ah looks like i spoke a little too soon, i'm having the flickering issue when viewing Launchpad and few other things. I've tried the patched Capri, DSDT and the EFI injection but no cigar. Is there another option? or is it possible to remove the Capri and EFI and start that again?

Not sure if anyone is listening (ha). I wiped everything, started the process all over again. After first boot graphics were fine, after multibeast graphics are fine, after chameleon wizard graphics are fine. Very odd. I've no need for HDMI audio as im running HDMI-DVI into my monitor. 1024x768 resolution which is probably max on the Dell monitor i'm running i would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back