Contribute
Register

[Success] SynGatesFan200s Intel NUC DC3217BY Thunderbolt Edition/Non-Thunderbolt edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome guide my nuc now runs nearly perfect. i do how ever have trubles with the combo wifi / bt card. I guess it might be defective so i orderede a new one until then a dongle will have to suffice.

running on the nuc with lan

Hi,

I have installed my NUC with Mountain Lion, but i have a problem : i can't connect to iCloud or iMessage. The Mac App Store works, but not iCloud.

I have installed the last version of Chimera, but i have no result with that.

Can you help me ?

So on my combo card the Wi-Fi is working perfect, but mice/trackpads on the bluetooth work good for about 15 seconds...then get super jumpy or disconnect altogether.

Any chance I got a bum card on the Bluetooth part perhaps?
Anyone else have anything similar?

Thanks

have same problem with mine altho wifi i bad its 40 cm close to the router. tho my bt is laggy. so i ordered a new one in hopes it will be better. otherwise i will have to order a bt dongle but it isnt as sexy as a combo card

Bummer about the bluetooth.
I too ordered another one in hopes it would be better.

In the meantime I'm using a BT USB Dongle which works 100% flawlessly.

Perhaps there's another wifi/bt combo card that would be compatible?
Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks all.

btw whats the running temps of your nuc's?

i just opened mine han movede the battery abit now its 20 degrees lower then normal instead of 72 degrees idle its 52 and my other wifi card does not interfere with my bluetooth dongle which have me thinking of trying one last time with the combo card.

http://communities.intel.com/thread/35842?wapkw=nuc

this is why i opened it but my fan was clear

after running for 30 mins temps are now up to 60 but still not near the 72 and i did try and play alittle flash just to see how temps would rise

Thanks for this worked really well :D I got the non-thunderbolt version (16gb vengeance ram & 256gb crucial SSD) working with HDMI audio all thanks to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back