CPU
i2500K
Graphics
GTS 250
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thank you for the guide, it was really helpful.

I've built a machine with the same MB+Processor, but I encountered a problem with
Generate CPU states
that gave me kernel panics.

I've narrowed it down to the Turbo option in bios (while I had Turbo turned on in Bios I couldn't boot anymore).

I was able to get in by disabling the turbo frequency and after deleting the two states conf lines (C states and P states) in the /Extra/ chameleon configuration file I was able to get it to boot without any panics even with turbo turned on, and beyond that it was smooth sailing.

I've done the install with Mavericks 10.9.5, so, fellas, watch out on this option, don't turn on "Generate CPU States"!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H LGA 1150
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
Mac Pro
Just update to Yosemite.

Everything works correctly, except sound. Even after installing ALC898, that does not work.
I don't find HDA Enabler in Multibeast 7.

Any ideas ?
Where did you get the sound drivers? I thought they were removed from multibeast?

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Where did you get the sound drivers? I thought they were removed from multibeast?
No, the Realtek sound drivers were not removed from MultiBeast. I don't know where you read that, but it's not true.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H LGA 1150
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
Mac Pro
No, the Realtek sound drivers were not removed from MultiBeast. I don't know where you read that, but it's not true.
I guess I misunderstood the multibeast 7.0 update notes