i3
Graphics
gtx 660
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! Thank you for sharing information!

I just builded hackintosh with the same motherboard. I did the BIOS setup just as you did. And i followed multibeast seth just as you did. Only problem was that i didn't found HDA enabler in my multibeast driver setup. Maybe that's the problem? Why my multibeast doesn't show the HDA enabler? How to fix that? Any suggestions? aybe somebody can give me kext file to solve this issue? or whole configuration file which i can use via multibeast?

everything runs smooth but i have no sound :(

Motherboard
OS X 10.9.3
CPU
Intel Haswell i5 4670K 3.4GHz
Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi! Thank you for sharing information!

I just builded hackintosh with the same motherboard. I did the BIOS setup just as you did. And i followed multibeast seth just as you did. Only problem was that i didn't found HDA enabler in my multibeast driver setup. Maybe that's the problem? Why my multibeast doesn't show the HDA enabler? How to fix that? Any suggestions? aybe somebody can give me kext file to solve this issue? or whole configuration file which i can use via multibeast?

everything runs smooth but i have no sound :(

Do you have the latest version of Multibeast? Also, what are your hardware specifications? I can give you my config file if they are the same/ similar.

EDIT: HDA Enabler should be automatically selected once you select your audio driver. Check in the final build screen to see if it's there after you select your audio driver.

Motherboard
gigabyte q77m-d2h
CPU
i3
Graphics
gtx 660
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Yes i use latest multibeast version 6.3.0 (1)

hardware specification:

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H Bios version F8m
Intel Core I7 4770K
Video Nvidia Geforce GTX 780
RAM KHX21C11T3K4/32x

I would like to test your config file just to get the audio working.

HDA enabler can't be found on final build screen. Tried several times with other audio drivers available in multibeast, still no luck.

Maybe i need to configure something in BIOS

Motherboard
gigabyte q77m-d2h
CPU
i3
Graphics
gtx 660
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sollution found. Reinstalled Mavericks and i used multibeast 6.0.1 instead of 6.0.3 because version 6.0.1 has the HDA sound enabler. Now everything works great! :headbang:

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i5 4670k
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 570
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
  3. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thanks for this. Seems to work perfectly on my machine. I don't know what BIOS I had, but I was experiencing weird audio issues. It would start to crackle after 3 minutes and progressively get worse until it cut out. My USB also seemed to be funky, as my mouse would skip around the screen a lot. I updated to the BIOS (F8m) you posted in the thread and that seems to have fixed both issues. Machine is now running great. *fingers crossed*

(Used the latest Multi/Unibeasts) with only GraphicsEnabler=Yes as a change to the default bootflags.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H LGA 1150
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hey Squad,

I recently just updated to 10.9.3 so I also had to update the bios. I reset all my bios settings back to the way they were (i think). But now, I cant wake my computer from sleep with my mouse or keyboard but I can by pressing the power button. I used to be able to wake by pressing the keyboard or mouse.

Also, after my computer goes to sleep and I wake it back up I lose all sound and I need to reinstall the ALC898 sound driver in multi beast, then reboot and I have sound.

Thanks,

Any help is appreciated.

John

Motherboard
Z87X-UD3H
CPU
Graphics
GTX2060
Hey Squad,

I recently just updated to 10.9.3 so I also had to update the bios. I reset all my bios settings back to the way they were (i think). But now, I cant wake my computer from sleep with my mouse or keyboard but I can by pressing the power button. I used to be able to wake by pressing the keyboard or mouse.

Also, after my computer goes to sleep and I wake it back up I lose all sound and I need to reinstall the ALC898 sound driver in multi beast, then reboot and I have sound.

Thanks,

Any help is appreciated.

John

Hello!

I don't ever sleep my system so I don't really know what's wrong with your system.

Have you tried installing the latest bootloader and audio from multibeast 6.3.1? Then fix disk permissions and see if it works from then on.

-Squadseven

Motherboard
OSX 10.8.2
CPU
i7
Graphics
Nvidia GT 640
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
[SUB]Can you post an update once you've upgraded to 10.9.4? Be interested to know how you get on.

[/SUB]

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I just finish installing Mavericks 10.9.4 using the exact same hardware ( Motherboard, Processor, GPU and Memory )

I'm having only one issue with my USB mouse that from time to time keeps freezing and I have to disconnect it and connect again ( I'm using the USB 3.0 ports in the back, the ones in top of the panel ) but when I plug it on the USB 2.0 ports in the front of the case, the mouse works fine.

The keyboard works fine in the USB 3.0 port all the time.

Really strange.

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
Intel i4770k
Graphics
Nvidia 740 SC
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Squad,

Thanks,

Any help is appreciated.

John

you have to use Multibeast 6.0.1 if you want the audio to work after you wake from sleep. you can get 6.0.1 in the tonymacx86 Downloads MultiBeast archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.