- Jun 2, 2017
ghosthitwall，what a funny name. I guess you must be Chinese,so am I...
Indeed, too bad I don't see anywhere has a sizable community in Mandarin as primary language for Hackintosh.ghosthitwall，what a funny name. I guess you must be Chinese,so am I...
Sure, if you use the i5-6500 the only difference is the graphic setting, and BIOS setting which is needed for iGPU to work.Does anyone know how this build is different when using an i5 6500 and on board graphics. My build is the same,but I do not think that all of the clover boot settings are the same. Any info would be helpful.
Indeed, too bad I don't see anywhere has a sizable community in Mandarin as primary language for Hackintosh.
Sure, if you use the i5-6500 the only difference is the graphic setting, and BIOS setting which is needed for iGPU to work.
You won't be able to wake from sleep, but instead it will KP and timeout then reboot.
There's no solution that I am aware of, you could put display to sleep tho.
Follow the first post here.
HD630 specific steps are:
1. FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext both need to be properly installed.
2. Skylake Glitch Fix, just needs patch in config.plist
3. Intel Graphics ID need to be spoofed as well. I had mine as 0x19168086 working just fine.
4. bios tweaking, iGPU primarily, DVMT-prealloc set to 64MB or more. Only one of the HDMI will work I believe.
The setting in UEFI/BIOS need to reboot and re-enter UEFI/BIOS to be present for change.
my bad, I read your spec as 7600 for some reasons.
But skylake is even easier, you do not need the FakeCPUID. We need this with Kabylake to fake it as Skylake.
HD630/530 shares the same issue, should be very similar, though a different device ID might be needed.
I don't have any system with HD530 can test for you tho.
UEFI/BIOS setting are the same.
The kexts are the same.
Inject Intel under graphic section might also need to be checked.
@gfrancis2 Do you have anything like a verbose output?
If you think it is USB3.0 problem,
Without any output or details, it's hard for me to give and suggestion.
- Make sure your UEFI/BIOS setting is correct for iGPU.
- Create USB UEFI installer drive with Unibeast.
- Use my SSDT(this will let the kext inject only the port physically existed on the board), Rehabman's USBInjectAll.kext, XHCI-200-series-injector.kext and your USB port if you are using USB3.