Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Sierra on Z87X-UD3H with 4770K fresh install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have the same hardware!!I use UniBeast setup ,When the installer is loading I get a circle with a slash too,backstage is still waiting for root device,I don't know what is it, please help me! Thank you a lot

Hi, I have the same hardware!!I use UniBeast setup ,When the installer is loading I get a circle with a slash too,backstage is still waiting for root device,I don't know what is it, please help me! Thank you a lot
I totally recomend to use clover setup!

Hi, do you have sleep working? I can't get it to work. At first the screen would turn off but the computer wouldn't actually go to sleep, then I installed the FakePCID and USB kexts and then the computer would turn off and turn back on right away, but the display would never turn back on without a hard reboot.

I have pretty much the same setup as the OP but I have GTX 970 and am using the Nvidia web drivers for it.

Thanks!

I dont know whats gone wrong in the first time, but finally I got USB 3.0 working.
I notice some small issue with the nvidea driver. In Yosemite it was and now in sierra it becomes more notorious.
In the first boot of the Machine the screen looks too bad. (see attachments). And also same issue on icons of movies. Any idea??? Thanks!
View attachment 224415 View attachment 224416

You probably have (inject intel/True) in config which causes Graphics problems with Nvidia cards.

Hi, do you have sleep working? I can't get it to work. At first the screen would turn off but the computer wouldn't actually go to sleep, then I installed the FakePCID and USB kexts and then the computer would turn off and turn back on right away, but the display would never turn back on without a hard reboot.

I have pretty much the same setup as the OP but I have GTX 970 and am using the Nvidia web drivers for it.

Thanks!

Sleep problems are caused by not having Powermanagement implemented or USB problems. Recommend creating a new post with Clover folder from EFI removing themes ZIP & attach ioreg.

Hello Guys, I have the same MoBo , the same i7 4770K and 32 GB Ram CL11, 2400MHZ (2 sticks Corsair Vengeance Pro, 2 sticks Kingston Hyperx beast)

I came from Mavericks with Chameleon.
Now with Clover and Sierra, It says that I have 32 Gb at 1333MHZ
and the processor 3,49 GHz (with mavericks says 3,9 GHz)

Why im only at 1333MHZ?
how can I run it really at 2400Mhz like Mavericks?

Thanks!

I dont know whats gone wrong in the first time, but finally I got USB 3.0 working.
I notice some small issue with the nvidea driver. In Yosemite it was and now in sierra it becomes more notorious.
In the first boot of the Machine the screen looks too bad. (see attachments). And also same issue on icons of movies. Any idea??? Thanks!
View attachment 224415 View attachment 224416
Hi, how do you get USB 3.0 working?
I'm trying fresh install with 10.12.5, everything OK only USB 3.0 doesn't work in all ports, only in 1 port it is working, in other ports USB 3 device is not detected. USB 2 devices is OK tho...

I know this is an old thread but I have this board combo and it was 100% working but I accidentally nuked my CLOVER folder and now it won’t boot no matter what I do. It just keeps getting stuck at the ++++++ sign.

Can someone archive up their CLOVER dir with the config.plist and post it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back