Evo840 250GB

No known issues.
✓ System
✓ Audio
✓ USB3
✓ Graphics

Step 0:
Backup.
Connect only the target drive for testing purpose. (Once able to replicate a stable install, proceed to install on the ideal drive of choice.)

Step 1:
System software guide from Tonymacx86. Follow all steps from #1 to #21.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-create-a-macos-sierra-public-beta-installation-usb.195077/
  • Setup Clover r3763 per UEFI Mode
  • Use config.plist-UEFI-iMac14,2.zip
  • Rename whatever filename of the downloaded fakesmc.kext to FakeSMC.kext
  • Remove all numbered directories, i.e. "10.xx" folders in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/
Step 2:
Audio guide Toleda.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/sierra-desktop-realtek-applehda-audio.197923/

Untitled.jpeg

Hi, I have the same hardware!! I follow the steps (exept I use Clover_v2.3k_r3799, r3763 is not more available to download).

When the installer is loading I get a circle with a slash (see atachment). If I follow the steps from here I can install Sierra but without Graphics driver or sound. I try to setup some Multibeast configuration but after apply it Sierra stop booting. Any idea??

Attachments

• IMG_4380.jpg
    IMG_4380.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 434
Hi Nico.

I have since updated to r3799, and everything is still working.

My GTX650Ti is native, not from unibeast.
My ALC898 is done from Toleda, not from unibeast.

Can you isolate each kext from multibeast to see which is not working for you? What are your boot flags?

Same build, but impossible to get sound.
Installed Sierra using Unibeast, I never have problem to fresh install or update.
I used Toleda 120 script for ALC898 and no sound.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Toleda120 should had already auto inject Audio ID (1) in your config.plist. Can you verify that?

Same build, but impossible to get sound.
Installed Sierra using Unibeast, I never have problem to fresh install or update.
I used Toleda 120 script for ALC898 and no sound.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
In the unibeast configuration did you select inject OLD nvidia?? and Legacy or EFI bios?? Thanks!

Hi Nico.

I have since updated to r3799, and everything is still working.

My GTX650Ti is native, not from unibeast.
My ALC898 is done from Toleda, not from unibeast.

Can you isolate each kext from multibeast to see which is not working for you? What are your boot flags?

issacleung tanks por de reply!!, In the config.plist of the clover I have only the dart=0 flag. Can you post your config.plist?? and BIOS firmware/configuration?? Thanks!!

In the unibeast configuration did you select inject OLD nvidia?? and Legacy or EFI bios?? Thanks!

No Nvidia drivers in Unibeast configuration, and I try on Legacy and UEFI. On UEFI, can't boot and on Legacy can't get sound.

Can you post your bios settings? And your Unibeast configuration please?

I don't know what to do for install Sierra fully functional. I've no problems since Mavericks, I update my Hack since Mavericks to El Capitan 10.11.6 without issues, but can't do the same with Sierra.

Thanks for your help.

Hi! I finally could Install Sierra. The problem was the Boot Args. I have to set up (dart=0 nvda_drv=1) and it Works!!
Test Audio with toledas and OK
USB 3.0 not working. I need to set up Inject USB to clover conf?? Any idea??
Thanks!!

I dont know whats gone wrong in the first time, but finally I got USB 3.0 working.
I notice some small issue with the nvidea driver. In Yosemite it was and now in sierra it becomes more notorious.
In the first boot of the Machine the screen looks too bad. (see attachments). And also same issue on icons of movies. Any idea??? Thanks!
Captura de pantalla 2016-12-09 a las 17.03.06.png image1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back