CPU
Core i7 4770
Graphics
nVidia 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Hi,

here are the recent clover config files for macOS Sierra 10.12.6 including recent security updates using a Sony VAIO F11 notebook (with config Core i7, nVidia GT330m).

Everything works except internal LAN (it will never work due special hybrid firmware, which requires a special driver which does not exist).

Inside VoodooPS2Controller there is VoodooPS2Mouse.kext. Inside that, in the default profile, you can set your touchpad speeds. I disabled "actAsTouchpad", because it is then not compatible with the macos touchpad settings. Maybe needs to changed to touchpad, using a patched touchpad.prefs...

I found these nicely working settings (also in the config):
Code:
ActLikeTrackpad NO
ButtonCount 2
DefaultResolution 120
FakeMiddleButton NO
ForceDefaultResolution NO
ForceSetResolution YES
ScrollResolution 20

It is possible that this config already works for High Sierra 10.13.2, too. But I did not test it.

Attachments

• clover sony vaio f11 10.12.6.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 429
Last edited:
I downloaded your file to try it on my own VAIO F11, but didn't find any config.plist inside... not in the EFI/CLOVER/ folder at least. did I miss something?

Hi, it is located within the OEM directory instead, there inside VPCF11 dir. Because it is a subset of my general all-in-one clover config, capable of booting multiple computers.

Thank you, I will have a look when I have enough time to work on my nVidia black screen issue. Also, I am very interested with having one Clover USB key for several computers without moving or renaming files each time I change... I will study this too !

Hi,

here are the recent clover config files for macOS Sierra 10.12.6 including recent security updates using a Sony VAIO F11 notebook (with config Core i7, nVidia GT330m).

Everything works except internal LAN (it will never work due special hybrid firmware, which requires a special driver which does not exist).

Inside VoodooPS2Controller there is VoodooPS2Mouse.kext. Inside that, in the default profile, you can set your touchpad speeds. I disabled "actAsTouchpad", because it is then not compatible with the macos touchpad settings. Maybe needs to changed to touchpad, using a patched touchpad.prefs...

I found these nicely working settings (also in the config):
Code:
ActLikeTrackpad NO
ButtonCount 2
DefaultResolution 120
FakeMiddleButton NO
ForceDefaultResolution NO
ForceSetResolution YES
ScrollResolution 20

It is possible that this config already works for High Sierra 10.13.2, too. But I did not test it.

Hey funkyfrank, I have the same Sony Vaio VPCF11 and I'd like to know your detailed process for getting Sierra on it. I've tried dozens of times, including using your config, and I couldn't even get the installer to boot off the USB (gives me that 'Do not enter' logo). How did you do it? I'd love to get this thing working, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back