1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
Specs
H81M-CS, H81M-E33
Intel Core i7-4790(non k)
Kingston 16GB RAM
HD Graphics 4600
Tenda W311M Wifi

1.Create a UEFI unibeast bootable drive, Don't inject anythingwhen creating bootable drive
2. Initially i am using H81M-CS mobo it does not support HDMI port and i don't have graphics card, in clover boot option i put intel graphics id 0x0412, it booted with graphics glitch(no graphics)----->(if you are using VGA try this method)
3. after that i bought H81M-E33 with HDMI support, this mobo booted without any additional flags and settings.(that time i am using HDMI cable)-------> this time i am getting full HD graphics with normal boot
4.After successful installation mount EFI partition of USB and copy the whole EFI folder to desktop, then mount EFI partition of HDD and simply delete EFI partition and paste USB EFI folder into it.
5.select UEFI installation in multibeast.,install network kext using multibeast don't install audio
6.Run the Toledo audio command in terminal
7.after reboot you get sound without volume control, install sound control and you get HDMI volume control.
8.i am using Tenda W311m wifi ts working well, for wifi follow this tutorial https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-rt2870-rt3070-chipset-for-el-capitan.178125/
9.Everything working fine...

problem

1. I can't solve syntax error PARSEOP_NAME expected ')' in DSDT----->any one please help me for this..

Update:

Direct Update Sierra to High Sierra success, i have already latest multibeast clover and necessary kext on the other folder,
1.Downloaded high sierra from app store,
2.install high sierra it will take more than 3 hrs to install after reboot it takes more than 40min
3. after install everything is working..

hi man, could you please upload the EFI folder ? i have the same motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back