Contribute
Register

[Success] Sierra (now Big Sur) - ASUS Prime Z270-A - 64GB - i7 7700K 4.2Ghz - XFX Radeon RX 580 8 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help. It's already working.
I have to say that I am ... a little distracted (to say the least).
I did and redo the settings several times, but I did not pay attention to the model of the audio chip. The MB brings the ALC s1220a, I always select ALC1220 (I must say this is the fault of the multibeast that says "only for ROG and STRIX").

Anyway, it shows me some mistakes with the ALC when I start in verbose mode, but this I will see it little by little later.

Well, thank you very much for the help and sorry for the inconvenience, for such a childish error.

Thanks Stork for update on Pascal Graphics Cards and FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext :)
Hi margate , I was wondering if sound works after the computer goes to sleep. I have almost the same exact set up and parts. Also are you able to monitor the GPU fan and temps? I'm on 10.12.6 Thank you in advance.

Interrested to know as well. Does the jack sense still work after sleep (does it switch to headphones when you plug them after it have been to sleep)

Hey, thanks for the guide.
Same Setup, 100%working.

Just one thing. How to I get Clover to 1920x1080 resolution? I already added the command to my plist but it still isn't in 1920x1080.

Maybe because I have secure boot enabled?

edit: well, it was secure boot :)

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems with sleep? Audio works fine after sleep but every time I wake my hackintosh up I've got screen flickering.

Is anyone else having problems with sleep? Audio works fine after sleep but every time I wake my hackintosh up I've got screen flickering.
How did you get audio working after sleep? My sleep works but audio doesn't work after waking up from sleep.

How did you get audio working after sleep? My sleep works but audio doesn't work after waking up from sleep.

Hey, I just downloaded https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-eapd-codec-commander/downloads/ run the script (don't know what it's doing to be honest). Then I copied the CodeCommander.kext to my desktop and installed it with Kextbeast in /Library/Extensions

And I think I fixed my flickering screen, by just turning off and on my monitors :') (Gladly I'm using a remote to turn them off and on. Because I'm using 3 Screens.)

Are there any known bugs with H_AMP_Fan connector on the board? Seems like my fan on this connector doesn't want to spin. It's working until I log in, then it stops spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back