Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Sierra 10.12 Clover | GA-Z68x-UD3H-B3 (v1.3) | 2500K | GTX 680

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may download from Apple servers, but my UniBeast failed to build a working system with it and it worked just fine with the 'real' download from Apple Store once I installed Sierra.

I'm afraid I can't explain it further, but it worked for me...

Building an Install Sierra disk worked right away, so it was using the 'non-official' full download that was messing me up. Installed Sierra just long enough to download High Sierra. Building High Sierra from it worked right away... I'm mid-install right now...

Regrettably, I've had some Unibeast builds that just don't fly. Trying again usually helps and if need be, I do it on an official Mac.

I did download the 'non-official' installer 2x and must have built the Unibeast at least 7 or 8 times trying legacy and UEFI and just 'doing it over'.

In any case, just reporting what I did that got me working. If the http://dosdude1.com/highsierra/ download works for others then that's great too.

Hi,

The updating worked like a charm. But how did you get beyond the "installer payload failed signature check" error? I tried different thumbdrives and different usb ports. Which thumdrive did you use/which usb port do you recommend for installing Sierra?
TIA!

update/additional info: it might be interesting to know that 10.11.x could be installed without any problems.

Last edited:
The updating worked like a charm. But how did you get beyond the "installer payload failed signature check" error? I tried different thumbdrives and different usb ports. Which thumdrive did you use/which usb port do you recommend for installing Sierra?
I do not remember to have this kind of error, I'm using my old corsair flash voyager GT 16Gb.

update/additional info: it might be interesting to know that 10.11.x could be installed without any problems.
I've start this build under Lion, but as far as I can remember, 10.11.X was a painful: random reboot, no sound, no network after out of sleep. But since 10.12. I'm using a GTX 680 + UEFI Bios so maybe is more stable without the Intel HD3000

EDIT: First thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/desktop-base-on-ga-z68x-ud3h-b3.64691 but I've a no note about 10.11.x installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back