Contribute
Register

Success Sierra 10.12 & 10.12.1 GA-Z170X-UD5 TH, i7 6700K Skylake Gigabyte GTX 970, iMac 14,2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sierra 10.12 works 'ok'; The problem is is that there are 2 10.12.1 updates available, the latest one doesn't have any working nvidia drivers availble. for me with the 14,1 def my usb's don't work properly.

Ok, correction - with system def 14,2 it works; as stated above, any other system definitions do not work!
Yes I tried others as well and 14,2 is only one I can get to work myself

Is that happening when only screen goes to sleep?

For me yes but a simple restart fixes it however I'll try what someone suggested in chat and let you know if that fixes it for me.

It's a setting section in your config plist and the best way to modify it is with Clover Configurator

I've already had Fix Shutdown selected, I added darkwake=0 to my boot args and still no go. I don't see anything regarding Wake or Sleep in my ACPI section of Clover Configurator. Any ideas?

so your hackintosh only wakes from sleep if you have usb drives plugged in or always?

if it's the former, take a look at this thread.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...another-solution-but-this-one-is-free.164938/

It's the former but it's not just USB Drives. My wifi/bt combo card has a connector that requires it to be connected to a USB header on the motherboard. This causes instant waking when connected. Also, any live devices connected to the front USB ports (on a USB 3.0 header) will also cause instant wakes. I've tested my iPhone, a USB hard drive and my DSLR.

Thanks for your help btw :)

He guys,

i've got some problems, the intelmausi b version was giving me drops from the ethernet connection so i deleted the kext.

i can boot back to osx, but when i install the same or other one i get a KP and can only boot with -x

i deleted the IntelMausi from /L/E

What did i do wrong? i can not install any new ethernet drivers because then i get a KP, i run on a identical system..

My built is similar.
Z170X-UD5 TH
i7-6700
ASUS GTX780

I can't even boot from usb.
I did all the same bios settings over and over. Try to do it again that I didn't forget anything.
I can see the USB, but when try to boot I have this message "reboot and select proper boot device"

Downloading Sierra again (I deleted it after made USB)

any advice?

My built is similar.
Z170X-UD5 TH
i7-6700
ASUS GTX780

I can't even boot from usb.
I did all the same bios settings over and over. Try to do it again that I didn't forget anything.
I can see the USB, but when try to boot I have this message "reboot and select proper boot device"

Downloading Sierra again (I deleted it after made USB)

any advice?

Try a different flash drive. I tried four of them before I could get the system to boot.

Try a different flash drive. I tried four of them before I could get the system to boot.
all working, just have to fix audio, but I think I'm on a good way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back